MP3 Help

na34

WiiChat Member
Jun 16, 2007
I am about an hour into the game and I just finished the bridge fight and am about to go to the 1st generator. My only problem is I have no idea what to do here. I just see these planes flying around and I shoot them, but where do I go? BTW this is my first metroid game.

there is something blocking it isnt there? Some blue lazer wall thing.

Ok Tortilla. I think you are at the spot after you fight those creatures with the big statue on the ground that you can't control right now. You have to go through the area where snake-head looking thing popped out during the fight and go out the next door. There will be some steps down to a ledge with a chasm you can't jump across. There is a morphball track in the side of the cliff to your left. Go back to the steps and there is a spot that you can bomb and enter in morphball to get to the track and eventually the other side. I got stuck there too for a while.

na34, have you defeated all the enemies and their ship? You should have talked to a Hunter and gotten a new ability. Use it.

ok I can't figure out where to bomb. I see where to enter, but bombing it isnt working. And there is no where I can use the ships power.

I think you have to use your command visor to call your ship. Hold mius and it should be on the bottom right. The visor is green and you need to call your ship by "Z targeting" in on the icon that you will see. Once you call your ship, I think the steps appear so you can enter where the generator is.

FoxRox said:
I think you have to use your command visor to call your ship. Hold mius and it should be on the bottom right. The visor is green and you need to call your ship by "Z targeting" in on the icon that you will see. Once you call your ship, I think the steps appear so you can enter where the generator is.

Yep - button lower right sector hold Z in the place you want it to land. PM if you have any green medals.

IcedEarth81 said:
Ok Tortilla. I think you are at the spot after you fight those creatures with the big statue on the ground that you can't control right now. You have to go through the area where snake-head looking thing popped out during the fight and go out the next door. There will be some steps down to a ledge with a chasm you can't jump across. There is a morphball track in the side of the cliff to your left. Go back to the steps and there is a spot that you can bomb and enter in morphball to get to the track and eventually the other side. I got stuck there too for a while.

Thanks for the info. I was stuck @ the same spot! I can't wait to get home and play again. This is my favorite game yet for the Wii.

You need to solve the puzzle that opens the door in the main open area and then proceed through there to find the item necessary to reach the crashed ship.

anyone know what to do in ruined shrine on planet Bryoon on the first landing place?

cause in that room im completly lost, the other ledge is too far to jump to and i cant melt that ice thingy of explode the statue

Last edited:
Back