MP3 online?

wiiwii

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2006
vancouver, canada
Wii Online Code
0730-0028-5418-6552
iv been trying to search and see if MP3 is online or not or if it has even been announced but all i could find were some half baked roomers from like November. Anyone got any info on this?

rival is right

unfortunately the game is not available for online play

wow is that official news? If so im really disappointed. Nintendo has really dropped the ball with online play.

Im looking forward to strikers and Brawl but Nintendo needs to wake up. Now that their online is up and running every new game released should be online!

Well....the previous Metroids weren't online and I enjoyed those games A LOT. So this one won't disappoint. Even though online would help..

i hear ya it does stink :(

lets see how brawl and strikers turn out. if nintendo anticipates good feedback from these soon to be top selling games, then i can guarantee that nintendo will produce more online capable games

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i hear ya it does stink :(

lets see how brawl and strikers turn out. if nintendo anticipates good feedback from these soon to be top selling games, then i can guarantee that nintendo will produce more online capable games

gah

friend codes = blah...

Hope they do it like MP: Hunters, where you can battle with random people...

RivalDestiny said:
gah

friend codes = blah...

Hope they do it like MP: Hunters, where you can battle with random people...

the gamecube didn't have a FC system did it? if no then maybe that will be the case random play is good because not everyone knows that sites like this exist

yeah

when they announced that there would be FC's for all games, i just groaned...the DS is no problem since i can carry it anywhere, but the wii is stationary object which...doesn't...move. Hope Nintendo could improve the online system atm though.

hopefully is right but nintendo has to stay original unlike its competitors

so you need to either start adding FCs like crazy or just pray that it won't be used

well, dont say nintendo dropped the ball on a game centered around single person play just because it doesnt have online. Medal of honor is coming out soon and it will have online. just......quit complaining.

I didnt think that FC's are being used for all the games... Strikers has a server with random people doesnt it? At least thats what I thought.

But if this is not the case... they should at least make something like an extended network where you can play against your friends friends... Kind of like a tree..... and this would go on until like maybe after 5 sets of friends, idk, It would be better than just playing YOUR friends.
Friend-Friend
You- Friend-Friend
Friend-Friend
Friend

that would be kinda weird...for one thing, this is the wrong thread to discuss that...and second, are you friends w/ all of ur friends friends?

Back