MP3 Player You Own?

iPOD V5.5/Video 80Gb currently running RockBox:

[Click to enbiggen to 1024x768]

ee0e6e88.jpg

Hey DT, what do you think of Rockbox on the gen 5? I wasn't aware it had come along so far since the last time I had checked, so now I'm intrigued...

My k800i

I think i need a bigger memory card for it

1GB Cheap Rip-off FTW!

Seriously, I don't need more than a gig. I don't see why some of you people have 10's,30's,100's, of gigs. There are not that many good songs out there.

Celeste said:
Oh lord, bring on the Creative fanboys spewing their "APPLE SUX!!11" rhetoric.

It's not rhetoric. I have nothing against the player itself, but the fanboyism that goes with owning an iPod. It's more of a fashion accessory. I NEED A DAMN RADIO.

Bilzar said:
Seriously, I don't need more than a gig. I don't see why some of you people have 10's,30's,100's, of gigs. There are not that many good songs out there.

GASP GASP GASP GASP. Even if you ONLY listen to the top 40 in 128kbps, you'll take a gig.

My Led Zeppelin discography in 320kbps is what...6Gb or so...

My player: Creative Zen: Microphoto.

bilzar said:
1GB Cheap Rip-off FTW!

Its called albums

But yeah at current my phone only has 1 gig
Why dose sony have to be the odd ones out with memorey cards

bilzar said:
Umm... maybe because people use them for more than songs?

One word: videos

Back