MP8 - Button Mashing!?

GamerCon said:
Haha, i know its going to be even harder to comprehend that one. We cant give info on something WE cant even get? Huh, well maybe you should just not have made this thread to begin with? Sounds fair to me.

WTF Are you talking about? It comes out tomorrow. I made the thread yesterday and specifically asked to NOT post for two days unless you are the ONE person that has played the game because some store owner was a retard and let him rent it.

Last edited:
^Sorry for trusting you guys...I assure you that it wont happen again.

Yeah, it does. I mistyped.

you can keep trusting us, don't take it too seriously..plus the game launches tommorrow the 29th

Dude, this whole thread is just ridiculous. The guy who has played the game has already given a review of it, why ask him to post the same info again? And why get so pissed at people for responding to a thread? That's kinda what they're there for. I know you asked for people to not respond unless they had someting to add, and naturally people assumed they had info/opinions worthy of sharing. If other peoples posts bother you that much, just ignore them. It takes less than a minute to read through a worthless post, is your time so important that you can't manage that? You've read the reviews, and you've seen what a fellow poster thinks about it. So what exactly do you want? A sign from above telling you that the game is worthy of your precious time?

Ps..please don't respond to this unless you have something valuable to add. And for the record, i decide what's valuable, not you. *end sarcasm*

(Numbers are Mine)
1. I already posted in his thread and he never got around to answering my question, so I decided to post a thread.
2. He wouldnt be posting the same info, I was asking ONE specific question that he never got around to answering.
3. Actually, that IS the reason I posted it two days ahead of time. I dont have much time on WiiChat and I thought I might forget. Plus, my local CircuitCity is having a sale and I could get it $30 off if I purchase it by Wednesday, so I needed some quick answers.
4. Lol, I just want someone to answer my question. I realize that it is unanswerable until tomorrow, and that is exactly the point that I am trying to stress.
5. Actually I think its: [/sarcasm] :wink:

I read the review for MP8 in the Nintendo Power Magazine and they do not mention button mashing, you know why? because it doesn't exist in that game, at least in excess...that's a reliable source, is it not?

Axtlar said:
I read the review for MP8 in the Nintendo Power Magazine and they do not mention button mashing, you know why? because it doesn't exist in that game, at least in excess...that's a reliable source, is it not?

Thank you. Somebody actually supported their claim with evidence. *REPPED*

No problem..but like I told you before, they do say that it's the same old thing and that 8 is enough and gave the game a 7.5, but maybe you'd like it better.

Ive never owned a MP game, and I am trying to decide if I should get 8, or if I should get 9 which will hopefully have
A. Less button mashing, because 8 was originally a cube game
B. Online Capabilities.

Well then I suggest you get 9, because it's a fact that 8 doesn't have online, but then again maybe 9 won't either.

played mp8 last night with soem friends, didn't play one single button masher. lots of wiimote tilting, shaking, etc... sort of like smooth moves. so far i'm liking the game :)

Back