MS Paint Sig -Rate

Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Please rate my new MS Paint sig :)
I know its Neopets but they were the only images I could find that are small enough.
1-10.
1=Worst
10=Best
Thank You,
sigct6.png

*BU/\/\P*?:devil:

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE REPLY?
Thank you :)

...Arent you the guy going around tracing sigs? Well, you can't say you made by just putting your name on someone elses work...Unless your Jenova, you shouldn't be claiming that work.

The sig itself is a mess, Link doesn't blend in the background at all, green and red= ugliness...I aslo see 2 different names on the sig....Jenova and your name.

Overall, the sig is a failure, you took a fire looking wallpaper and set it as the background, then you just took a Link render and erased the edges.If you actually made this sig, you need to improve.

For the Snake Hack one...it's too plain and has too much empty space, I guess it's ok if you made it in paint....If you didn't make it I guess this doesn't apply to you

Last edited:
All aspects i think you failed. All you bassically did was take a wallpaper image of fire and use that as the BG image then stuck on a render that doesnt match at all and rubbed out the edges, horriblly. The text is too sharp and hard to read and doesnt creat any impact on the signaure which is what it should be doing.

Also to add, i stand by everything that 'Mario Famous' said.

he's talking about the neopet sig not the zelda one. the zelda sig was made by someone else i'm guessing since in says "jenova" in the corner.

Dang, you guys thought up all the ciritical things to say...i have to say that the neopets one is better than the link one. The link (green) and background (red and orange) look terrible together. I mean seriously. :sick: I can't fairly critique the neopets one, as it was made in MS Paint and I use Photoshop...but, it's almost kind of not bad. ;)

Let's just say that they could use ALOT of work.

Mario Famous said:
...Arent you the guy going around tracing sigs? Well, you can't say you made by just putting your name on someone elses work...Unless your Jenova, you shouldn't be claiming that work.

The sig itself is a mess, Link doesn't blend in the background at all, green and red= ugliness...I aslo see 2 different names on the sig....Jenova and your name.

Overall, the sig is a failure, you took a fire looking wallpaper and set it as the background, then you just took a Link render and erased the edges.If you actually made this sig, you need to improve.

For the Snake Hack one...it's too plain and has too much empty space, I guess it's ok if you made it in paint....If you didn't make it I guess this doesn't apply to you
Hey, stupid ass, I wasnt talking about the one that JENOVA made me, and his looks better than your so STFU, and LMAO maybe becuase he made it for me?
Use your brain if you have one.
And the one that I made, you said its too plain!
LMAO, you have mario with a red background saying Mario Famous, then I have 4 renders or whatever with stripes and you call mine plain?

lol you ask for opinions, you got some! Cant hack critisism then dont post for coments on your signature.

I actually get paid to make graphics, the advertisment signature in my sig is not made by me, but another friend of mine helping out my forums.

This is the stuff i do:

enzo-d6.png

The-get-away.png

Sonic-NE-owner.png

Tekken-sig.png

The signature Mario Famous made was actually in my opinion very proffensional. That signature took alot of skill and the placement of the render and choice was very well done.

DONT, i repeat DONT, come and ask for coments with various repetative bumps asking for post like "Oh, wow what a amazing signature" as it isnt going to happen. Live with it. Im also glad you showed your lack of intelligence in the matter with your ignorant coments.

P.S. Dont even get me started on the your Neo Pets signature as it was far worse than Link one i gave my opinion on.

Last edited:
Daniel6 said:
lol you ask for opinions, you got some! Cant hack critisism then dont post for coments on your signature.

I actually get paid to make graphics, the advertisment signature in my sig is not made by me, but another friend of mine helping out my forums.

This is the stuff i do:

enzo-d6.png

The-get-away.png

Sonic-NE-owner.png

Tekken-sig.png

The signature Mario Famous made was actually in my opinion very proffensional. That signature took alot of skill and the placement of the render and choice was very well done.

DONT, i repeat DONT, come and ask for coments with various repetative bumps asking for post like "Oh, wow what a amazing signature" as it isnt going to happen. Live with it. Im also glad you showed your lack of intelligence in the matter with your ignorant coments.

P.S. Dont even get me started on the your Neo Pets signature as it was far worse than Link one i gave my opinion on.

I was never expecting WOW 10/10, and I do appreciate comments and critisism but Mario Famous was not thinking, and he accused me with a trace sig which I never did, and then comments on a different sig that I didnt even make.

Maybe 'Mario Famous' was wrong in saying something you may or may not have done but the reason i judeged another signature was because first you said "rate my sig" which could have meant rating your actual signature and two because i was led to believe that was what we were reviewing due to MF starting to give his opinion on the Link signature.

I think the simple solution to this is if you want to make sigs, get Photoshop. MS Paint is not apropriate for making sigs.

Mario Famous said:

I told him that green would be better. >_> And no, I did not just take a fire looking wallpaper, I made that using filters.

Sorry man, but the sig you made was pretty novice. If you did make it with filters you need to with out a doubt go look at some tutorials at how to do it properly as you have used them in correctly. All my signatures were made by filters so maybe you can see a example of better use by looking at them.

Daniel6 said:
Sorry man, but the sig you made was pretty novice. If you did make it with filters you need to with out a doubt go look at some tutorials at how to do it properly as you have used them in correctly. All my signatures were made by filters so maybe you can see a example of better use by looking at them.

I know, it's horrible, but he asked for orange. >_>

This is prolly my favorite sig I have made:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k257/Renevitium/Sigs/bluelinksig.png?t=1167004598

Back