msn messenger... now on wii

Thanks for sharing this with us Sith :)

I'll be sure to try it out the next time I'm on the Wii, thanks a lot.

great now my parents cant kick me off the computer because i chat on the wii

Wow, why would you all use someone's website as a portal to your msn-messenger account? You do realize that MessengerFX is NOT a Microsoft company or even a partner!

Something else I find scary, even though it's registered as a USA company, they disclose "The laws of the Turkey are applicable and any dispute which may arise out or which is in connection with this agreement or the use of the website or the forum, shall be exclusively submitted to the competent Court of Bursa, the Turkey." They can't even get the grammer correct.

People, come on, I don't care what they say in their Policy. You're giving them your messenger account AND PASSWORD!!!

Dumb move.

strommsarnac said:
Wow, why would you all use someone's website as a portal to your msn-messenger account? You do realize that MessengerFX is NOT a Microsoft company or even a partner!

Something else I find scary, even though it's registered as a USA company, they disclose "The laws of the Turkey are applicable and any dispute which may arise out or which is in connection with this agreement or the use of the website or the forum, shall be exclusively submitted to the competent Court of Bursa, the Turkey." They can't even get the grammer correct.

People, come on, I don't care what they say in their Policy. You're giving them your messenger account AND PASSWORD!!!

Dumb move.

There are tons of sites like this, alot are trustworthy. I too would never enter my passwords on them tho. But i wouldnt worry about it much.

seriously... dude, it works, put it this way... millions of people are signing in all over the world, they would be flooded with information, what are they going to do...... and why would they want your info? really.

sithmagician said:
seriously... dude, it works, put it this way... millions of people are signing in all over the world, they would be flooded with information, what are they going to do...... and why would they want your info? really.

I guess I'm just a realist when it comes to issues like this. You ask "what are the going to do... why would they want it...".

If you don't know, then you are naive. Seriously. Worst case, look at all the terrorist groups around the world. No I'm not crazy, I have a few family member is various Intelligence orgs.

No so bad, someone changes your password and "recovery info", they start using your messenger account, now they have all your contacts, they start screwing with people as if they were you.

Middle road, some pedophile buys it and uses it to harm some kid.

I guess the big thing is it just never ceases to amaze me how trusting Internet users are with their account information.

I can assure you that its safe..... I have been using it for a week, and nothing has happened... and i do understand why you may be worried, I understand that completely, those are issues I myself worry about as well... But Im pretty sure that this is trustworthy...

sithmagician said:
I can assure you that its safe..... I have been using it for a week, and nothing has happened...

Yet.

That's like having unprotected sex for a week, she not getting prego and because it worked out for a week thinking it's ok to do it that way for good.

I'll get off my high horse now. I think everyone should be able to see how dangerous that site "could" become.

Back