MSN On The Wii?

WiiPlaya

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Wii Online Code
3415-0647-7515-5310
has anyone been able to get msn to work on their wii? is there any other sites somewhat like e-buddy (dosnt work on the wii) that allow you to go on msn from ur wii?

The Wii should be able to go to MSN, that is unless you want to use messenger, then you will have to find a web based messenger, there is one that I know of but I forget the name of it, but i really don't see the point of messenger on the Wii, if you wanted a console to use messenger on, you should of went with the xbox 360, I currently have my xbox set up for MSN messenger, but it's a pain to type with

WiiPlaya said:
has anyone been able to get msn to work on their wii? is there any other sites somewhat like e-buddy (dosnt work on the wii) that allow you to go on msn from ur wii?
yeah, its possible, kinda limited, but possible. on the wii internet channel, go to: www.ebuddy.com
or just type in ebuddy or google it :p

but the thing is that the wii dosnt allow popups...so e-buddy wont work cause the popups r blocked when someone talks 2 u...it'd just be a fun thing to do like laying on ur couch cause my tv isnt n e where near my computer

WiiPlaya said:
but the thing is that the wii dosnt allow popups...so e-buddy wont work cause the popups r blocked when someone talks 2 u...it'd just be a fun thing to do like laying on ur couch cause my tv isnt n e where near my computer
did you give it a chance? cause it works fine with me. (might wana try the classic!)

Back