MSX on wii????

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
Ok i dont know very much about MSX but dose anyone know when MSX is comming to wii so i can try it out!!! IF you have a release date or know that it has been confirmed for american release please post here thanks!!!

Sorry, no one knows when it'll appear.

P.S.: Have you ever heard of a full stop, also known in America as a period? They're supposed to go on the end of sentences where you're not asking a question or implied to be shouting something.

They'd have to translate all of the games. I wish they'd port some of the older computer games, though. There were some cool Commodore 64 games I used to play like Law of the West.

Also, there are a few other games I'd love to try out like Rad Warrior/Sacred Armour of Antiriad which is supposed to be a game similar to Metroid but made before Metroid was even released.

Cpt. Jack said:
What is MSX

A computer from Japan. Never got popular in the US. The major reason why people want to have it on VC is because of Metal Gear II. The Metal Gear II we got for NES was a game made by another company and stinks from what I've heard. The special edition of Metal Gear Solid 3 had it as an unlockable.

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
Sorry, no one knows when it'll appear.

P.S.: Have you ever heard of a full stop, also known in America as a period? They're supposed to go on the end of sentences where you're not asking a question or implied to be shouting something.
Ha period,Anyway the msx is not even that good the controller was to heavy and cheap the games were either crap master system or nes ports,Plus the early metal gear games are very overratted.

idok said:
Ha period,Anyway the msx is not even that good the controller was to heavy and cheap the games were either crap master system or nes ports,Plus the early metal gear games are very overratted.

They weren't ports on a lot of occasions. Besides Metal Gear there was Castlevania which was called Vampire Killer on the MSX. This version wasn't exactly a port. It actually added some extra rpg stuff to the gameplay. You bought stuff from merchants, found hidden keys to open treasure chests with extra weapons and shields.

Read up on it. It's actually a deeper game than the NES Castlevania
http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/Games/vk.html

Zackh321 said:
A computer from Japan. Never got popular in the US. The major reason why people want to have it on VC is because of Metal Gear II. The Metal Gear II we got for NES was a game made by another company and stinks from what I've heard. The special edition of Metal Gear Solid 3 had it as an unlockable.

Thanks

idok said:

Actually, in most cases it was the NES and Master System games that were the ports, e.g. Metal Gear, Zanac, Parodius, and Puyo Puyo were all initially released for it.

Last edited:
Zackh321 said:
They'd have to translate all of the games. I wish they'd port some of the older computer games, though. There were some cool Commodore 64 games I used to play like Law of the West.

Also, there are a few other games I'd love to try out like Rad Warrior/Sacred Armour of Antiriad which is supposed to be a game similar to Metroid but made before Metroid was even released.

Well i hope they also bring the Commodore 64 to the virtual console also!!! Well i actually hope they get all of the classic game consoles on there!!! Well look at gametap.com they have dreamcast, saturn, 32X, then why can wii get it!!!

Well i think the next nintendo console will have all of the classic consoles on it!!!

The dreamcast came out to late to be on the vc,plus since the wii has limited power it would take up to much space to have dreamcast games.

Back