Multiplayer Game for birthday Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help please, Saturday is my sons birthday and I am looking at getting a multi player game for the boys to play. So far I am either thinking of getting Mario and Sonic at the Olympics or a second controller for GH3. If anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate hearing them or hearing what Mario and Sonic is like. Already have GH3 so no worries there, that game kicks ass.

Mario and Sonic is really fun. I have it myself, and play it often. There are tons of minigames, and some fun motion controls. It delivers in the multiplayer aspect, which you are looking for. You can play with 4 players, so I would probably get this game instead of a second GH guitar.

You could only play with two players in GH, so that's my reasoning of why you should go with the Olympics.

One more suggestion would be Mario Strikers Charged. It's a GREAT mulitplayer game with 4 players, or if you have a wireless router, you can play with 2 players on one console online.

If you have any more questions about Mario and Sonic or anything else, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back