Multiplayer issue - please help :S

Moqo

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2007
Hey all first post :D sucks that it has to be about a problem. Anyway I've had red steel for around a week and I can't get the multiplayer to work. I've finished single player in the hope that it would do something but to no avail. So anyway when i go to multiplayer it comes up with 3 blank options instead of 1 v 1, 2 v 2 etc like the manual says. I've tried everything i can think of, some help would really be appreciated i don't know whats wrong my controllers both have nunchuks and stuff but I'm starting to lose hope.

[EDIT] ps I looked through the forums and i saw mention of this but no solutions.

this might sound demeaning, but im just exploring the possibilities (so its not meant for offence) are all the wiimotes you are planning to use on, as in all have a blue light at the bottom before you go into the multiplayer section?

That's the problem exactly. Is there a screen like in wii sports that im missing where the 2nd controller gets activated? I can't find it and i just can't get the 2nd controller happening. Batteries are fine i just am out of ideas. Any more suggestions?

Unfortunately this one is a tricky one. It stumped me too, for a while.

Go to the home button (blue house button in between the + and -). There you should get the chance to reconnect al of the controllers. Do that, and you should have more players (depending on how many Wiimotes you have).

Hope this helps.

Thanx thats probably the best idea ive heard. I've tried to before but ill give it another shot. Thanx for the reply

Back