Multiplayer on rails shooters

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
are ghost squad or RE umbrella chronicles multiplayer?

GHOST SQUAD IS 4 PLAYERS AT ONCE
Me and my brother are both going to be dual fisting in this game!!!!
oh.. and this is what i typed in another post:
---------
They said there will be times when one player will have to defend while the other player will have to defuse a bomb. So imagine defusing a bomb with your left hand while you cover yourself with your right... muwhahahahah

I will be getting the 'brando' wii gun since it allows for the nunchuck to be detached but still works like a gun. That will allow for better dual fisting

Oh and don't forget the NINJA AND PARADISE MODES (all enemies are girls in bikinis while your gun is a squirt gun and your knife is a banana)

ghost squad is online and offline multiplayer. reuc is singlr player only

rep me

vashivihan said:

rep me

numorous sources say reuc is multiplayer , but offline only.

I believe Ghost Squad will only be online scoreboards but just the fact that 4 people can play at the same time is awesome. (or 2 people dual fisting)
I heard you can also turn off the cursor for more skill points while playing. It makes it much harder but I think more fun since it is more challenging. This game will rock your socks off !!! :)

I haven't heard about any online features for UC but it should be a good game as well. I personally will be getting Ghost Squad now and UC down the line.

Both these games sound tight they both got multiplayer but I hear ghost squad has only three levels, so Im gonna go with RE:UC.

vashivihan said:

rep me
first off, the question was answered before you got here, second your answer was wrong, resident evil is multi player (watch a vid you see 2 crosshairs on screen at once. third, you dont ask for rep, you earn it, and you dont earn it by begging for it after giving wrong answers.

ghost squad has a wifi logo on it so one would assume its online multi-player. or maybe its just leaderboards. (its not confirmed yet is it?)

ahhh man these games look horrible, well not RE but gameplay and audio hah, what are we stuck n the 90's?

Last edited:
SensesFail said:
first off, the question was answered before you got here, second your answer was wrong, resident evil is multi player (watch a vid you see 2 crosshairs on screen at once. third, you dont ask for rep, you earn it, and you dont earn it by begging for it after giving wrong answers.

ghost squad has a wifi logo on it so one would assume its online multi-player. or maybe its just leaderboards. (its not confirmed yet is it?)

first of all, no one specified before me that if the ghost squad was online multiplayer or not. second of all i can ask for rep if i want to your opinion doesnt count in my world.

vashivihan said:
second of all i can ask for rep if i want to your opinion doesnt count in my world.

You didn't ask, you commanded. You can do both all you want, but Senses' opinion is shared by many. The more the begging, the less the rep.

I really hope Ghost Squad is good because I need good local-multiplayer games for the Wii, as the majority of my playing time is when I have parties and play with friends. Although Strikers which I have and Brawl which I plan to get are multiplayer, they're tougher to pick up for a non-wii gamer, but this game should be a blast. I just hope the core gameplay is good and it has a lot of difficulty settings or one insanely hard one so there's replay value.

So I will post what I posted before since no one seemed to read it.
I answered most of the questions that everyone had in here:

I believe Ghost Squad will only be online scoreboards but just the fact that 4 people can play at the same time is awesome. (or 2 people dual fisting)
I heard you can also turn off the cursor for more skill points while playing. It makes it much harder but I think more fun since it is more challenging. This game will rock your socks off !!!

I haven't heard about any online features for UC but it should be a good game as well. I personally will be getting Ghost Squad now and UC down the line.

Back