2 players
3 players
4 players

are not there :sad:
please help thanks

by the way i am in the
broken wing lvl

thhats lvl 5

i too have this issue and syncing remotes dont seem to be doing anything and im not sure which screen i need to be on for the 2nd player's remote to connect, but i figure that is irelevant. this is frustrating please someone HELP!!!

I registered just to answer your question as I had this trouble with my game this morning. Right

After you selected the multiplayer screen. Or anywhere in the game, You need to press the home button and go onto 'wiimote settings'. One remote will already be synced but you need to press something like 'reconnect controllers' or 'resync'. I can't remember what it was but once you press that you need to press 1+2 together on your 1st and 2nd wiimotes to pair them with your Wii. Hope this helped. Message back for help!

goodoldme said:
I registered just to answer your question as I had this trouble with my game this morning. Right

After you selected the multiplayer screen. Or anywhere in the game, You need to press the home button and go onto 'wiimote settings'. One remote will already be synced but you need to press something like 'reconnect controllers' or 'resync'. I can't remember what it was but once you press that you need to press 1+2 together on your 1st and 2nd wiimotes to pair them with your Wii. Hope this helped. Message back for help!

Thank You very much 4 that:wink:

sl22uk said:
Thank You very much 4 that:wink:

You're welcome. I felt way 'tarded after I found out what to do but it doesn't explain it anywhere so you have to ask.

Back