Multiplayer Weapons

brunosundov1 said:
Does anyone have any idea what weapons there will be in multiplayer?
The thing that looks the best is throwing grenades at your mates, I hope its a proper throw and not a button press.

D Twizzle said:
The thing that looks the best is throwing grenades at your mates, I hope its a proper throw and not a button press.

o im sure they will let you trow it.

Equis said:
o im sure they will let you trow it.
Yeah, actually, not only can you throw a grenade, but you can also roll a grenade. By making a throwing motion with the nunchuk, you throw the grenade and then by doing an underhand throw, you roll the grenade.

I sure hope they make downloadable weapons available via WiiConnect24 for free or just like a buck or two.

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
Yeah, actually, not only can you throw a grenade, but you can also roll a grenade. By making a throwing motion with the nunchuk, you thrown the grenade and then by doing an underhand throw, you roll the grenade.

I sure hope they make downloadable weapons available via WiiConnect24 for free or just like a buck or two.

That sounds sick!

now i wonder if can hit people with the gun!

for call of duty 3, you can hit people with your gun using the motion senstivity, so i wouldnt be too surprised if red steel did the same thing. I also think they will have a shotgun of some sort, different variations of machine guns maybe a sniper or some sort of regular rifle..this is just a guess though

nic7 said:
for call of duty 3, you can hit people with your gun using the motion senstivity, so i wouldnt be too surprised if red steel did the same thing. I also think they will have a shotgun of some sort, different variations of machine guns maybe a sniper or some sort of regular rifle..this is just a guess though

yup i already saw the video for the sniper .

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
yeah ofcourse!:ciappa:

not sure thats the awnser hes looking for
i think the reason of this thread is becuase hes worried about sword play in multiplayer, will they let you do it?

your awnser provides no explaniation or source!!

I think that would be hard to pull off, the game would become a lot about sword camping. I don't think that was what Ubi was going after with this game. This is purely specualtion, and as such there is no source.

D Twizzle said:
u throw it with the nunchuck-it was in one of the trailers

ya thanks sovieto, thats what i meant. in the new multiplayer video on ign there appears to be a melee icon. will the melee use the sword? what do you guys think

Back