Multiplayer

codeking

Computer Nerd, not Geek
Nov 16, 2006
I'm planning to get red steel for christmas. :cornut: does it support multiplayer? :confused: i no it wont support online, no wii game does, but do you think there will be an update that will allow u to do that? :confused:

also, this isnt a red steel question, but how much does a wii remote cost (amazon wont tell me) does it come with a nunchuck? is it worth it? :confused:

and as for the "will it be online" i would say that yes they will release updates for games that would benefit form online play (red steel, COD3, tony hawk, etc.) after they get their network going but one can only hope.

wiiwii said:
and as for the "will it be online" i would say that yes they will release updates for games that would benefit form online play (red steel, COD3, tony hawk, etc.) after they get their network going but one can only hope.
I hope so, it adds more replay value. "hey, i feel like killin' some n00bs online"

Red Steel multiplayer ain't bad. My friends are having a ball! The Sword KO is the funniest thing ever! Really fun. It's just that 4 maps aren't enough :/

!!!! Only 4 maps.... yep thats terrible. Once again would it SOMEHOW be possible to 'download' new maps and updates?

Probably (I have to add this because my message is to short and the forum won't let me post it.)

JHoersten2 said:
Dont get hyped about Red Steel Multiplayer.... It sucks.

You'd have more fun with Goldeneye.
wow, sux is a very strong word, red steel multiplayer is actually hell-a-fun!!!! me n my cuzs were playin it earlier

Back