Multiple Smash-balls In Match.

My guess for a fs would be she would charge up her paralyzer and shoot a large beam like samus. Everybody that it hit would be paralyzed for about 10-15 seconds where she could hit them. But you had the chance to use your whip. They whip would flip around the screen by it's self. It would both hurt the players and gather the lost suit pieces. Thus turning her back in to samus, are you had the choice not to turn her back.

I would think that her ship would come down to pick her up, she would hop in, then she could fly around and kill people. After it's over, the ship would restore her power suit to her, making her normal Samus again.

Yeah that works too. I just see her fs somehow turning her back in to samus.

Wow your right nice noticing of the details ;) I guess maybe theres a max of 1 final smash per character...

Paulpro said:
Wow your right nice noticing of the details ;) I guess maybe theres a max of 1 final smash per character...

Im not sure where everyone got this idea that only one comes every game, or that each character can do it once? on smashbros it says that 'The Final Smash is a secret skill that can be performed but once.and only after obtaining an item called the Smash Ball, which is a precious item indeed.' remember this has been translated from japanese, and im sure it just means that once you get a smash ball, you can only do your final smash once.

I don't think zero suit samus will have a final smash

bit of an unfair advantage isn't it? Unless other people can do it more than once too

yea...that would make sense

But then if you were playing 1 vs.1...Could you get the Smash Ball and not use it?

she does have a final smash. she changes into a blue fusion suit. and if somehow she gets anotherone she blasts her giant laser again, and the prosses repeats

Maybe they just made it that way for the demo version of the game just to demonstrate how it is? Or maybe that's the way the game is..

wiiisawesome said:
Maybe they just made it that way for the demo version of the game just to demonstrate how it is? Or maybe that's the way the game is..

so they made a final smash for zss just for the demo? its obvious that smash balls are like any other item, so appear like any other

Back