Muramasa: The Demon Blade Gameplay Trailer

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
No matter how many times we see Muramasa: The Demon Blade in action, it never ceases to amaze us. This has got to be one of the best looking 2D games in existence and features some of the most breathtaking backdrops ever seen in a video game and it has the E3 awards to prove it.

Ignition Entertainment, who just got through winning 9 'Best of E3' awards, was kind enough to send over the newest gameplay trailer showing their gorgeous title in action that you can check out below along with a description of what players can expect from this unique action title.

Untitled

The creators of the acclaimed Playstation 2 hit Odin Sphere return with a new tale of possessed souls, forgotten pasts, and unimaginable destinies exclusively for the Nintendo Wii - Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

Two heroes are thurst into a treacherous climate - Kisuke, a brave young lad who's lost his memory, and Momohime, a lithe female ronin possessed by a dark spirit. They must venture across the dangerous countryside, in a race to collect the swords before the vile Shogun can reach them.

Watch as the destinies of those drawn to these cursed blades unfold, as Dragon and Demon Gods from the netherworld appear to challenge those who wield them. Who will you encounter? Friend or foe? Find out in Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

FEATURES:

* Beautiful and vivid 2D graphics, making Muramasa arguably the best looking 2D game to be released for the Wii.
* Experience a large variety of environments, complimented by classic side-scrolling gameplay.
* Play as two distinct ninja characters, each with unique bosses to topple
* Multiple endings leading to high replay value
* Play with the Wii Remote & Nunchuk or the Wii Classic Controller
* 16:9 widescreen support
* Haunting soundtrack and top-tier Japanese voice talent
* Optional challenge stages and mini-games throughout
* Satisfying action elements leading to rich depth of combat
* Stunning cut-scenes and captivating story elements

Who will you encounter? Friend or foe? Find out in Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

We'll have more information on Muramasa: The Demon Blade as it becomes available, as well as a full review of the game when it's released in the US this September. We personally can't wait to get our hands on this one. :)

heres the link http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/2009/06/muramasa_the_demon_blade_gameplay_trailer

It look very well done i think.

I actidently posted this also on the "Nintendo wii chat" forum didn't realize my comp did that at first this morning, sorry for posting this twice. :sad:

Last edited:
"Game in play" not Gameplay blame EA for starting the ball rolling with that.
I'm getting sick of that term being wrongly said.

Annny way

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKl0o3B4Sr4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Theres the trailer

It's nice to see a few 2D games come out that look good

I've got this pre-ordered. Besides this, I'll be picking up Metroid Prime Trilogy in September/August!

I've got this pre-ordered. Besides this, I'll be picking up Metroid Prime Trilogy in September/August!

Me too. Muramasa and the Metroid Prime Trilogy are at the top of my most wanted list. I've also got Wii Sports Resort preordered for July, it really is a great summer for Wii owners.

Back