Mushroom Kingdom Hearts (3) CONFIRMED!

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
just got my EGM mag, and a screenshot of mickey, Sora and (who else) Mario are shown weilding a keyblade! it will take place in the nintendo world feat 41 charchters. imagine sora duking it out with Ganondorf! this obviously is PERFECT news for wii fans and kingdom hearts fans.

I want a Scanned picture please :)

- If you have it in your Magazine can I have a scanned picture. It must be true if in a SOLD copy of a magazine. Anything can be put online

Last edited:
April Fools!

Kingdom Hearts with Mario in it?

That would ruin it.

I hope nothing becomes of this game. Why waste time on this, when they could be concentrating on KH3? [after FFversusXIII, of course]

Wouldn't. It'd make it SICKENS! I need a Scanned copy though, Im no where near believing this. I get my Official Nintendo Magazine next Friday so all will be revieled

ok fine ill scan. im on wii now, so gimmie 10mins

Yuhup! April fools. Those pictures of Sora and Mickey are the same as the ones on KH2 I think. So it's probably fake, your choice whether to believe or not, I'm not completely sure.

Celestial said:
Yuhup! April fools. Those pictures of Sora and Mickey are the same as the ones on KH2 I think. So it's probably fake, your choice whether to believe or not, I'm not completely sure.

Have you not been reading. He has it on a Magzine. Wait for him to scan the page and we'll see an Official document from a Magazine

Plus I stated Im getting the Official Nintendo Magzine [April Edition] on March 16th to my Door. It should say something about this game in there. If not then it's probally fake [Unless we see this Scanned Page]

:eek: I wanna see this scanned picture. If this is true i would be so flippin happy. Some of the comments from the link provided kinda convinced me this is a April Fools joke.

Last edited:
1173281478562.jpg

It Wouldn't ruin anything. Imagine a game with Disney Characters and Final Fantasy Characters in it. It makes no sense, but KingdomHearts somehow managed to do it anyways. Why not make a Mushroom Kingdom Hearts?
I think it's a fake, anyway. and btw: Mushroom Kingdom Hearts is a Webcomic .

Is that a scan, It sure doesn't look official, It's off the web that so :p :p :p I want official Shiz.... Seriously I want this game so I want to be sure it's coming out

LMAO. I like the idea of mario but seriously in the pic he looks stupid. mario should not have a serious face on. And should just be wearing normal clothes. I am absolutely convinced its a april fools joke now.

Oh yeah April is nowhere near (okay 22 days) ...so I doubt its a fake...
Its what I predicted......but I seriously doubt Square Enix or EGM would toy with us like that...it would ruin their reputation in the gaming industy....and would cause fans to go insane....possibly bust a few heads :lol:
It couldnt be fake.....but cool though....I will definitely buy it....if its 100% real!

Last edited:
Back