Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

Major Tom

Uss Clan *****
Jan 5, 2007
The Command Cluster
Wii Online Code
5935-0595-2673-3600
Kingdom hearts 3 has been announced for the Wii and the Wii only. Its called Mushroom Kingdom hearts. It will include Nintendo characters including mario. Heres the latest pic from EGM. As a huge Kingdom Hearts fan I Cant wait. It is announced for sometime '08. It looks sweet.

If you don't beieve this picture is real go here:
http://wii.qj.net/Mushroom-Kingdom-Hearts-for-the-Wii-/pg/49/aid/85223

EGM makes an April Fools day issue every April.
It said that in the article you linked.
Way to go, n00b.

the article you posted said:
Every game magazine collector knows that if there's a time of the year when you should think critically, it's the day when you grab your April issue of EGM and other popular mags. Once a year, the people behind theses periodicals print either a tip or an article regarding strange stuff in gaming with the absence of one tiny detail: the truth.

You're a noob for thinking this was true, april is right by March and besides if there really was such a game they wouldn't make Mario look so dumb.

I sen't a very angry letter to EGM & their online affiliate 1up.com.... They both came back telling me it wasn't an April Fools joke. [and to stop swearing.....]

its definitely an april fools joke. It's the april issue and that's the joke. At first i was excited to see it when i got my EGM in the mail, and then a few moments later i was like "wait a second, that's an odd creation and the artwork looks even more peculiar." so i checked the month on the cover: "April" and put 2 and 2 together. Not to mention the title of the game just seemed a bit hokey.

It's not real.

Another reason it's obvious it's fake is because in the article it states there will be 41 characters, sound familiar?

4/1 = April Fools.

En4Neo said:
Another reason it's obvious it's fake is because in the article it states there will be 41 characters, sound familiar?

4/1 = April Fools.
wow i never thougt about that xD

pwned

for a minute i believed it but then i thought "are there REALLY 41 characters in all of mario???? im talking mario not other games (trademark nintendo)

then i thought how the hell can nintendo steal the disney name? its virtually impossible

i gotta hand it to em it was cleaver since i was close to saying OMG THATS FRIGGEN SWEET! tricky tricky tricky ;)

Back