Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

Yeah.... It sucks..... But think of this: It would be an even bigger joke if once everyone believes its fake that Square-Enix comes out and says it isn't. Lets just see square enix's reaction cause this one might have hit a little to close to home.

if they were to take out all the Disney characters and instead add Nintendo's characters, then I agree, it would be an awesome game.

Yeah. Theres rumors going on that it'll be a download for KH3..... But that would mean it would have to be on the Wii.... If they stick it on the PS3 I'll be soo pissed... I might take my anger out on Sony.....

just think about Square-Enix befriending Nintendo by suddenly having lots of games for DS and eventually the Wii like: Dragon Quest IX, Dragon Quest: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors, Rocket Slime, Final Fantasy 3, 6, Chocobos, etc etc...so it wouldn't surprise me if they made a Kingdom Hearts exclusively for Wii and the next chapter of Final Fantasy too...but I'm not a fan of Square Enix, so I wouldn't be excited either

Yeah I agree. They have been very friendly with Nintendo. FF12 is even being slated for release on the Wii.

Major Tom said:
Yeah I agree. They have been very friendly with Nintendo. FF12 is even being slated for release on the Wii.
you`re name reminds of a song freom david bowie "Space oddity"

THIS IS GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM !!! lalala:crazy:

Farid said:
you`re name reminds of a song freom david bowie "Space oddity"

THIS IS GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM !!! lalala:crazy:
Yeah I know........ But I actually got my name from:
Major Tom (Coming Home) by Peter Schilling. I liked the song & my name is Tom so it was perfect. Now Lets get back on topic.

Major Tom said:

Is this for real? And what about FF13....ports are starting to become annoying.

MasterJedi2U said:
Is this for real? And what about FF13....ports are starting to become annoying.
FF12 is one thing but i don't think the wii is capable of running FF13. i could be wrong though.

March Fools....ummm ok I woudl get the joke if it was april but its not April yet fro another 2 weeks

I wouldn't buy a Final Fantasy 12 or 13 for Wii. I can only appreciate Final Fantasy games on Playstations. Don't know why.

Back