Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

Where are you people hearing FF12 on the Wii from? Let me guess, from the same people that said mushroom kingdom hearts is real?

You guys are probably thinking of the FF12 that's on the DS which is sequel to FF12, if not that....it's a prequel.

Besides I have FF12 for my ps2 already, most of you should have ps2s...they're awesome things.

Last edited:
I'd get 13 if it came out on the Wii. 12...possibly if just to get a feel for how FF works. I hope that Square Enix opens its mind to the possiblity. Especially if the Wii keeps selling as great as it has been.

En4Neo said:
Where are you people hearing FF12 on the Wii from? Let me guess, from the same people that said mushroom kingdom hearts is real?

You guys are probably thinking of the FF12 that's on the DS which is sequel to FF12, if not that....it's a prequel.

Besides I have FF12 for my ps2 already, most of you should have ps2s...they're awesome things.
It's on IGN & Gamespot.

Hm, I can't seem to find that on those websites... Since you've seen them, I don't suppose you'd be so kind as to provide a link for the rest of us? I'd get FF12 in a heartbeat.

Major Tom said:
It's on IGN & Gamespot.

I'm not finding it just like the guy said so link it.

Just so you know I haven't believed this whole time just incase you're pulling this crap out of your bumm. After all aren't you the guy who fell for Mushroom Kingdom Hearts?

Aren't u the guy who thinks the PS3 is so great? I'll put the link up when i get on my computer..... The Wii Browser doesn't have Copy/Paste......

Major Tom said:
Aren't u the guy who thinks the PS3 is so great? I'll put the link up when i get on my computer..... The Wii Browser doesn't have Copy/Paste......

If you're referring to me, no. I have no plans to get a PS3 until A) The price drops significantly for it and B) Some good games come out. I just hate rumors in any form.

Major Tom said:

I happen to realise the PS3 has a lot of good games coming out for it. Are you trying to tell me Metal Gear Solid 4 is crap? I'm a gamer, I don't give a crap about companies, I give a crap about games only.

With that said, that's a pretty pathetic way to distract from the potential BS you have in store for us.

I have the IGN link on my personal computer [no internet connection....] It say ?showtopic then 147 numbers..... I'm not gonna manually type that on my Wii.......

My family computer does but I can't use it...... My compter is a shitty Windows 98 Second Edition..... not the best......

Major Tom said:
My family computer does but I can't use it...... My compter is a shitty Windows 98 Second Edition..... not the best......

I smell BS, anyone else? :smilewinkgrin:

Umm... Final Fantasy XII is only for Ps2... There is Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings for the DS, and that's it.

Major Tom said:
......Wow........ I'm gonna go flame EGM &1up...... yay........ EGM SUCKS........

I always have hated 1up.com and this will ignite that fire even more, I HATE YOU 1up!!!!! You all suck and made this n00b Major Tom get his hopes up! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!! :incazzato:

Back