Music and DVD's on the Wii

Jack-a-roe

RPG girl
Dec 26, 2007
Wii Online Code
7876-7409-2475-1797
The Wii needs to have a download thing that lets you listen to your music and watch movies. Oh and hook up our Ipod's to it. They could put the download on the Wii Shop Channel. But why don't they do it? It's so retarded that they don't. -.-. spazzes.

actually theyre making a new wii that plays dvds they cant make an update because the system has to be changed around search this topic on this site this is were i saw a picture of the new wii.

No, maybe he/she should realize that this has been talked about all but a million times. It seems you just got your Wii not too long ago. Thing is give it time. The system is not intended to be a be all end all system. Just something to enjoy hmmm.... what's that word again.... GAMES! That's what computers and the other systems are for. (Sorry if it sounds like I am flaming you or anything, not really just saying)

Jack-a-roe said:
The Wii needs to have a download thing that lets you listen to your music and watch movies. Oh and hook up our Ipod's to it. They could put the download on the Wii Shop Channel. But why don't they do it? It's so retarded that they don't. -.-. spazzes.

why do you want it to play dvds. dont you have a dvd player. even if you dont you probably wont have dvds anyhow. you can listen to AAC(M4A) music file or for all of the older wii owners have a choice of that or mp3s. hook up your ipod? why would you want to do that. whats the point. money to make that happen can go towards making better games.:yesnod:

ugh. i have to unplug my dvd player and all....and our tv is a humongous peice of crap....and its crowded. so i have to climb the wall to get to it. oh and shawVauto? get off of my thread if a million other people have their own. work it out.

they can a make a music/video streaming channel, which could stream media from the internet (since wii's memory is not enough)....

mayby we can suggest it to Nintendo.....
....they'll sent as home the long way.....lolz :lol:

Back