Music and videos?

samus21

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
1259-9309-5159-3761
I heard that you can send things to your wii through email. Is this true? If so can you send mp3s, picures, and MJPEGS to the photo channel WITHOUT a sd memory card? And one more thing (Im really sorry) how do you know what your email adress is for your wii. If anyone can answer any of these questions that would be great! :confused:

That helps alot, thanks!

E-Mailing things to your Wii couldn't be simpler really. If you go to your address book and register your own e-mail account as a Friend, you will receive an e-mail in your Inbox asking whether you want to accept the invitation etc.

Once this is complete, you can reply to the invitation attaching JPEG's and the like. The downside is however, that the size of the attachments is limited, and as such it makes sending MP3's impractical. (The one I tried to send failed as it was too large, however it may still be possible). If anyone is interested in trying something smaller, the file I tried sending was 2.17mb.

This is my first post so, I hope I haven't re-hashed anything.

dbzmaster28 said:
for some reason mine will not work no matter what i do can someone help me plz

I can try and help if you tell me the symptoms of the problem, as well as explaining your set up etc. It's a little difficult otherwise.

Ive sent my self three pictures so far and everything is working well. And to think I was going to spend money on a memory card when I can get them free! Also is there a limit to how many pics I can send to my wii?

samus21 said:
Ive sent my self three pictures so far and everything is working well. And to think I was going to spend money on a memory card when I can get them free! Also is there a limit to how many pics I can send to my wii?

The only limit will be the amount of memory you have left on your Wii.

I'm also not sure as to whether you can send more than one photo at once, or if it has to be separate e-mails per photo.

Back