music during games?

callme.nasty

Account Suspended
Jan 2, 2007
PA
ok, i did search, and haven't found quite what i'm looking for. I know you can somehow play songs on your wii, but i want to have songs playing while i'm playing the games. Is this possible? I don't have an SD card. Maybe i can put in a CD and upload the songs?

thanks.

well thats cool. thats the first game i'm planning on buying. So once i get it, how would i go about putting on the music? I could see some pantera going well with that game.

just drag mp3 files to the card...then plug it into ur wii

then when you are playing pause..and then sound..then select sd card..and the song or shuffle

but what if i don't have an sd card? can i still do it? and will i have to do that every time i play the game? or can i just change it to play every time.

ericlewis91 said:
no u need a sd card!

ok, thank you. whats the cheapest i can get one of those for? i would probably only use it for the music, and maybe some pictures.

i just found out i have an sd card! so do i have to always have it in or can i store the songs on the wii?

The Wii storage space is pretty small (512mb) so I'd put the SD card in and just leave it there if that's all you're going to use it for...

If you like listening to music while you Wii... why not get a radio or just wire a speaker from your PC into your living room/place you have your wii?

callme.nasty said:
ok, i did search, and haven't found quite what i'm looking for. I know you can somehow play songs on your wii, but i want to have songs playing while i'm playing the games. Is this possible? I don't have an SD card. Maybe i can put in a CD and upload the songs?

thanks.

Turn on your stereo, tune to your favorite radio station, and start playing the Wii. . .now you have music during games.

Back