Music games

uttackle71

Zombie Killer
Dec 2, 2006
Wii Online Code
8872-9875-8015-7497
Any news of a guitar hero like game for the wii. i thought they could emulate the guitar control with an insert similar the the driving wheel where you insewrt your wiimote and numchuck and use it like that i thought that it would be interesting or even a game like frequency or fantavision from ps2 where you contorl the fireworks. any news of these things or your opinions. please be nice

I want a foot pedal extension. Or maybe it would have to be a second cotroler that conrorols the foot pedals. Either way, I want there to be a drumming game. Maybe even an expansion of Guitar Hero, where you can add in a drummer. Full on band style.

:drool: <----What is up with that? Why is that an emoticon? I am getting that camera for a gift soon.

I remember seeing a wii advert (cant remember if it was on tv or online) but i saw a guy with 2 wiimotes playing like he was on the drums, maybe it might be a mini game on wario ware? I dont know and i dont know if this helped

A game titled Wii Music is suppose to come out some time next year. If I'm not mistaken someone was playing the drums and also conducting an orchestra.

thats true, i remember that on the advert too, but there is an opera mini game on wario ware :|

yeah but i was thinking

that they could possibly get rights to guitar hero or have the company make a new version because you could create a gutiar either to polug into the chuck or make a template liek they did for the driving wheel where you simply insert the wiimote up top for the notes and the chuck on the bottom for the strumming

Wow, i re saw the advert , there is a game called wii music where you conduct the orchestra! How cool, grandads n ppl alike will love that game

Back