Music makes my feel like Disney World

Lax93

Awsome user 2 da max
Nov 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
7413-5018-5836-9203
IDK if im the only 1 , but the 1st thing i thought when i entered the first galaxy was disney world. idk, it just gave me the feeling of walking around disney world. go back to the good egg galaxy b.c. thats where im 100 percent sure they have it. Think disney, you will see

Sounds like you've been to Disney World more recently than me (12 years ago for me). But I know what your saying. Once you get into some levels you'll recognize some familiar tunes if you've played other Mario games.

im actually far into the game, and yes i went last year, but i swear the music is like disney world 2 me

KyleForMe said:
Sounds like you've been to Disney World more recently than me (12 years ago for me). But I know what your saying. Once you get into some levels you'll recognize some familiar tunes if you've played other Mario games.

Yep. I love that!

I seriously felt the exact same way, but the Space Junk level (If that is the one I am thinking of) has some really cool spacey music. One of the songs reminded me a lot of Dire Dire Docks, just in the way it was presented, can't remember which level.

:mad5: I love the soundtrack............... I want it for my mp3 player but I think you can only get it in Japan....

yeah ive noticed some good old mario 3 music and lol ive heard one level sounds like the theme from Dallas.

yeah ive noticed some good old mario 3 music and lol ive heard one level sounds like the theme from Dallas.

Back