Music Producer onboard.....

mr_resi said:
If you just said linkin park as metal, i will e-roundhouse kick you

It comes under the metal category. Wasnt the term used for it "Nu-Metal" (at the point Limp Bizkit, L'Park, Papa Roach etc were quite big)

WTF - Scootch!!? Why!?

Hello and welcome aboard the bandwagon... :wink:

Id have to say my overall all time fav DJ's would be :

1 - Sascha Lappessen (Sash!)
2 - Ferry Corsten
3 - Paul Van Dyke
4 - Paul Oakenfold
5 - Tiesto

Oakenfold number 4 seriously? maybe back in the day ya.

hopefully pvd wont be a let down this weekend, if it sucks im done with him forever..

prays to god he doesnt play time of our lives.....

chach said:

hopefully pvd wont be a let down this weekend, if it sucks im done with him forever..

My list was based on "All time Fav's" though.

I doubt very much PVD will be a let down.:wink:

Big Electro fan here, im an absolute Electro nut infact. Steve Angello these days is unrivalled, wether he's DJing or producing he never really fails to deliver a stomper. Just in reference to the last comment posted, i think PVD is highly overrated DJ wise (although his production over the years has been pretty much decent). On the trance scene, Armin van Burren is by a mile the best in my books, tremendous! And i havent even started on Eddie Halliwell yet! 5 Fav DJ's?

Steve Angello
Armin van Buuren
The rest of the Swedish House Mafia (Prydz, Axwell, Ingrosso)
Eddie Halliwell
Col Hamilton (Resident in LUSH! Portrush, Belfast)

Last edited:
chach said:

Have been to Ibiza the last 5 yrs in a row, last 2 Oakie has been playing Cream @ Amnesia. That guy rocks.
Any1 checked out Ibiza yet?

Wii_Smurf said:
No rock bars no win
Berlin has some good ones lol

huh?

Anyways i decided im not going to see PVD this weekend and sold my ticket. I listened to his new album and its cheesier then tiest0rs cheesiest album. Pvd back in the day is unrivaled but nowadays pvd FTL....

lol Wiiron i have the whole swedish house mafia as miis you would enjoy them a bunch!!

chach said:
huh?

Anyways i decided im not going to see PVD this weekend and sold my ticket. I listened to his new album and its cheesier then tiest0rs cheesiest album. Pvd back in the day is unrivaled but nowadays pvd FTL....

lol Wiiron i have the whole swedish house mafia as miis you would enjoy them a bunch!!
Still havent got round to adding ur Wii yet mate, will do it tomorrow. Will get those Mii's of u then!
Eddie Halliwell comes to Lush! in N.Ireland on Saturday week, cant wait for this, Eddie is the man! Stage dives and all, here he comes...

Wii Ron said:
Still havent got round to adding ur Wii yet mate, will do it tomorrow. Will get those Mii's of u then!
Eddie Halliwell comes to Lush! in N.Ireland on Saturday week, cant wait for this, Eddie is the man! Stage dives and all, here he comes...

No prob my wireless has been on the fritz lately. Youll laugh when you see Angello seroiusly looks exactly like him, Prydzy is pretty cool too :O

Back