Music

sherwood3570 said:
Yeah that negative post about Queen hurt lol. I've been a fan most of my life. It also hurt my liking of the Styx.
lol awesome! styx is awesome, but hey i like all good old skool

Almo said:
lol thank you! repped, glad there are still people that listen to decent music! (and yes i mean music, rap and hip hop dont count, thier just noise with words) anyway this thread has gone off track...

yeh...!!! GO QUEEN LOL

ive never heard the mario strikers music..but common..its mario.....but if someone is dissin queen..its cause they are most likely into the gangsta music lol

arrrrr stop talking about queen

and i think its annoying but i love the character muscic it roke especially luigis bowser.jr and petey piranahs

aidenl said:
arrrrr stop talking about queen

and i think its annoying but i love the character muscic it roke especially luigis bowser.jr and petey piranahs

theres no need to stop talkin about queen...that was what the original thread included..so i will talk about them all i want ...if i had mario strikers charged right now...i would play queen to me beating your as*

fatalorgasm92 said:
ooooooohhhh Nice come back!!!!!! Can you feel the burn?

*sarcasm*

OH I def. felt it.....i actually just got back from the hospital...1st degree burns...:yikes: ....i'll never heal properly :lol:

aidenl said:
you not even talking about nintendo if its queen

are you still actually going on about this.....go wack off to wii music or something...this thread is done...lol

Back