Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial said:
Dunno, I just saw it as a chance for you to say you're proud to be Muslim, didn't realise...

Is that so...? the title just says "Muslims", not trying to attract the Muslim audience like "Muslims!", as in "To all Muslims!". Yeah, so that's not what it was. But I see the way you looked at the title I suppose. :p

GOD said:
I AM HUMANITY :yesnod:
Surely not...

...If you were humanity, then humanity must be right. However, humanity is not right, it is fallible, which means you'd be fallible, which is the opposite to what the holy books teach...

*God then vanishes in a puff of logic* (Hitchikers guide to the galaxy reference).

Gaz said:
so what if a muslim person did it? doesn't mean every muslim person is the same as them.
I never once said that all Muslims are the same, all im saying is that the 9/11 attacks were done by Muslims...Earlier in the thread Ottoman said how America planned 9/11... an im saying thats not true and that it was planned by Muslims

Personally, I believe Islam will defeat America's Government and Democracy and be the dominate religion worldwide some day in the not to distant future, but thats just me.

I_Dont_Know859 said:
Personally, I believe Islam will defeat America's Government and Democracy and be the dominate religion worldwide some day in the not to distant future, but thats just me.
Interesting...

...Why do you think that?

Also, what do you mean by dominate? Do you mean like an occupation of the world, forcing your own values on others, or do you just mean the most widely accepted religion?

Of course, another thing that gets me riled up is the effects it's having in terms of paranoia.

There's still too many people who cannot tell the difference between Islamic people/s and say Hindu's. They're two completely different religions, and are constantly at war with one another in Pakistan. Yet if a Hindu walked past people would still feel uneasy. It's very much unfair that the US/UK have become soo paranoid that it's effecting both non-terrorist Muslims as well as other religions.

Oh, and also, to the person saying that nobody converts to Islam if they're not born into it, I would just like to say:
Cat Stevens.[/quote]

Nice answers (for the part I didn't quote)

And also, to add to this, A Hindu Sect, the Sikhs (pronounced sheeks) wear Turbans. Do you see where I'm getting at? It is actually rare to see a Muslim wearing a Turban, and when they do, it is a cultural thing, NOT religious. Perhaps turbans are more common in Arab countries, countries near the desert to keep their heads cool. It is more common to see any given Sikh wearing a Turban than any given Muslim. So one must wonder how many cases of misidentity (i dont think thats a word, i was trying to find the right word grr, but i think you know what i mean) have caused Muslims and Sikhs alike to suffer.

(posted by Squall)--

[Of course, another thing that gets me riled up is the effects it's having in terms of paranoia.

There's still too many people who cannot tell the difference between Islamic people/s and say Hindu's. They're two completely different religions, and are constantly at war with one another in Pakistan. Yet if a Hindu walked past people would still feel uneasy. It's very much unfair that the US/UK have become soo paranoid that it's effecting both non-terrorist Muslims as well as other religions.

Oh, and also, to the person saying that nobody converts to Islam if they're not born into it, I would just like to say:
Cat Stevens.[/quote]

Of course, another thing that gets me riled up is the effects it's having in terms of paranoia.

Cat Stevens.[/quote]

Nice answers (for the part I didn't quote)

And also, to add to this, A Hindu Sect, the Sikhs (pronounced sheeks) wear Turbans. Do you see where I'm getting at? It is actually rare to see a Muslim wearing a Turban, and when they do, it is a cultural thing, NOT religious. Perhaps turbans are more common in Arab countries, countries near the desert to keep their heads cool. One must wonder how many cases of misidentity (i dont think that's a word, i was looking for the right one grr, but i think you know what i mean) both Muslims and Sikhs alike have to suffer. No one in my whole family wears a Turban, and you could hardly guess that we are Muslim because we look white. Not all Muslims have that dark tone Hindu-like appearance with a turban that the media has portrayed, and certainly not all Muslims wear turbans; it is not a requirement and is merely cultural.

I am your Sight, I am your touch, I am your smell, I am your hearing, I am your taste.

I am the stars, I am the trees, I am the air, I am the everything that you have ever known or will know ever

I am the dancing atom
You can never understand me as i am
I never designed you so

Think of me
Thats all I ask

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back