Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssbb_lover said:
@ Wii_Smurf: You seem a little over the top about Muslims coming into Britain, you're a little over the t-is that a Mexican?!!? Where's my MP-40 when I need it?!

LOL
I am. I hate the fact that Britain is the worse for Illegal Immigrants and it seems to always be Muslims is all. Why can't they leave us alone, Get a real passport and fine but come here without permisison and you will be shot....

Anyways:

No-one has forgotten about 9/11 and I havn't forgot about when London's bus got blown up, Seems they come here Illegally and blow us up. No wonder I hate them, Yeah HATE!

Because im an Athest and were rebels. Yeah I was brough up Christian in my primary school but I though 'WTF is this'

Last edited:
Wii Smruf, i thought you were alright, i was mistaken. You see, anyone CAN make a curry, but no one makes it like the indians. same goes for other foods. And do you think an English guy would want to statr a kebab take away? no, a turkish guy would, so shut up.

Your "Hate" for Mslims is disgusting. As ive already said, i was BORN here, i have as much right to be here as you, becuase believe it or not, somewhere down the line, you came from another country too. All the English did. Scandinavia, Italy, Germany etc, all invaded britain. Your from one of those decents.

Illegal immigrants are wrong yes, but that doesnt give you the right to hate them becuase of their backround, you filthly person :lol:

No, none has forgtotten 9/11, neither have i. But its been pretty much PROVEN that the middle east had nothing to do wit 9/11...it was an inside job..we all know it. Islam had nothing to with those attacks, if you actually fif your research, you would know. ut of course..YET AGAIN..you havent)

Wii smurf you are obviously under-educated, idiotic and racist. Im pretty sure youll get banned soon, *touch wood*

You ignorance is really funny though, your posts are entertaining to read becuase they sound like a 4 year old wrote them :yesnod: it doesnt take a genius to work out im not english, however in my opinion, id rather be Turkish...much stronger history and a better future. But lets leave that for another thread.

Although i have nothing against The english, they are always being racist and rude. they are very boring and stupid, and just drink and be racist. Not a nice feeling reading that isit smurf? Doesnt make you feel good inside eh? (just proving a point, didnt mean any of that people :wink: )

Tacos, Thanks for your interest in my opnions and Political status. I do have a few friends that are quite politically minded as myself, but i also have more that are exactly like mr Smurf over there, stupid and uneducated.

I feel that My religion, is The strongest weapon in a debate. Same for my nationality. A rich History is always a good thing in a debate. As for what is happening right now, i do take great pride in defending my nation and my religion. If people like me wont do it...Who will?

You see i try to educate and silence people like Smurf, the ones that poison minds and spread rumors. Like that all illegal immigrants are muslim...far far far from the truth, if he was actually educated.

Yes ottoman, but you must realize that truth is largely relative.

Did you watch any of the videos that I posted at the end of that other thread....

The Fog of War
Power of Nightmares (3 Part BBC Series)
America: Freedom to Fascism

I also gave a brief description of each one in that thread. All of them can be viewed for free on the internet...either google video or youtube. I can give you the links again if you would like. Each one is worth watching.

yea im muslim (and proud of it)too so if u have any questions but by the looks of it ottoman has it cleared

and ottomans right let allah guide you

read the quran before judging it

ottoman said:
Wii Smruf,

Please get my name right

ottoman said:
i thought you were alright, i was mistaken.
You are mistaken for being mistaken, You see I am a good guy :)

ottoman said:
You see, anyone CAN make a curry, but no one makes it like the indians. same goes for other foods. And do you think an English guy would want to statr a kebab take away? no, a turkish guy would, so shut up.
Your right, Only the country that created it can do it perfectly, But that doesn't mean an English man would steer away from making their food. And if you feel that way maybe you should ****ING stay away from fish and chip shops xD

ottoman said:
Your "Hate" for Mslims is disgusting. As ive already said, i was BORN here, i have as much right to be here as you, becuase believe it or not, somewhere down the line, you came from another country too. All the English did. Scandinavia, Italy, Germany etc, all invaded britain. Your from one of those decents.
Quite right. Somewhere I will be related to maybe a german or something and im not saying you don't belong here. Im simply saying Illegal Immigrants are wrong which takes me to.....

ottoman said:
Illegal immigrants are wrong yes, but that doesnt give you the right to hate them becuase of their backround, you filthly person :lol:
Well. If ALL Illegal Immigrants were Muslim I'd have a bone to pick with them, Oh wait I do!

ottoman said:
No, none has forgtotten 9/11, neither have i. But its been pretty much PROVEN that the middle east had nothing to do wit 9/11...it was an inside job..we all know it. Islam had nothing to with those attacks, if you actually fif your research, you would know. ut of course..YET AGAIN..you havent)
HMM, WE GOT THE ENTIRE NY POLICE, FIREFGIHTERS, CITIZENS AND EVERYONE ELSE TO BELIEVE IT WAS AFRAUD
No it was Muslims who were just idiots and deserved to die in those planes!

ottoman said:
Wii smurf you are obviously under-educated, idiotic and racist. Im pretty sure youll get banned soon, *touch wood*
Like I said. Your like 'OMG IM'A GOING TO PLAY THE RACE CARD'. How about you shut up?

ottoman said:
You ignorance is really funny though, your posts are entertaining to read becuase they sound like a 4 year old wrote them :yesnod: it doesnt take a genius to work out im not english, however in my opinion, id rather be Turkish...much stronger history and a better future. But lets leave that for another thread.
Then why not leave our country?

ottoman said:
Although i have nothing against The english, they are always being racist and rude. they are very boring and stupid, and just drink and be racist. Not a nice feeling reading that isit smurf? Doesnt make you feel good inside eh? (just proving a point, didnt mean any of that people :wink: )
Ermmm, 'I have nothing against them' Yet they're Idiots.
OMG im so far up my own arse I can't realise Im insulting the people I live with and the country I claim as my own..

ottoman said:
Tacos, Thanks for your interest in my opnions and Political status. I do have a few friends that are quite politically minded as myself, but i also have more that are exactly like mr Smurf over there, stupid and uneducated.
Im not uneducated im just unaware of idiots, Thet don't apear on my Radar

ottoman said:
I feel that My religion, is The strongest weapon in a debate. Same for my nationality. A rich History is always a good thing in a debate. As for what is happening right now, i do take great pride in defending my nation and my religion. If people like me wont do it...Who will?
No-body will. And lets leave it at that

ottoman said:
You see i try to educate and silence people like Smurf, the ones that poison minds and spread rumors. Like that all illegal immigrants are muslim...far far far from the truth, if he was actually educated.
But most are lol

SO GTFO MY LAND IDIOT!
Im leaving this thread lol it's pointless and your just another 'Moaning Muslim'

zeon9881 said:
yea im muslim (and proud of it)too so if u have any questions but by the looks of it ottoman has it cleared

and ottomans right let allah guide you

read the quran before judging it

Hello. I admire that your proud of being Muslim and that you will let Allah guide me...
I can't read the Quran I only know English unless they do an English version?

And maybe Allah Babba should guide you out of England?

That line is abit harsh. You see I only have a problem with Illegal Immigrants which most ARE Muslim.

I also have a problem with people who come to my country, Into my school and force us to learn their culture when in real life they would never learn the Cristian way they'd rather play the ****ING race card!

Last edited:
wii smurf please refrain from using these words this topic was made to answer questions so please don't get mad at ottoman hes doing his best actully better then best

since when do u learn arabic?? and yes the quran is in english its in every language...i live in canada not in britian.....we never forced u to learn are language....and yes i did read the bibel and found stuff which io will not post knowing people will flame me for it......

and where u get allah BABBA from its just allah he has 100 names so i could be mistaken..

Last edited:
All respect to you, You aint done nothing wrong. But your friend has really pissed me off.....
He's made A post about moaning on behalf of Muslims. When really he got this belief from a book which is totally un-true :)

he said
ottoman said:
The basic purpose of this thread, is your general view on Muslims.
And I posted my opinion

Kthxbai

And we didn't force you to learn our language but look which language is more popular?

Last edited:
Ok Wii smurf.. was laughing at your last post, until i saw your "Allah Babba" phrase.

Let me make this clear, you will NOT insult my God, I Promise you...infact i promise everyone that after i come back from my Holiday, i will get you banned. i swear by it.

Im glad you left my Thread, that was my aim all along, loks like i won eh?

Ill say it again, I wont take you insulting Allah, i havent insulted your religion or your faith...

Thanks alot Zeon, i aprreciate your help.

EDIT: Dont thank him Zeon, hes just insulted your entire religion...

ottoman, dont let that guy get to ya. he is just an arrogant SOB infact he is the reason people view Christians like me as uneducated blind followers who dont know anything. i like you and really wouldnt want to ban you because 1 guy pissed you off.

Mitch2025 said:
ottoman, dont let that guy get to ya. he is just an arrogant SOB infact he is the reason people view Christians like me as uneducated blind followers who dont know anything. i like you and really wouldnt want to ban you because 1 guy pissed you off.

Of course you wouldnt ban me...there is no reason to. Unless i0n made a rule aout defending your rights and/or religion?

No no, dont worry mitch, you wont have to ban me, i havent broken any rules. However feel free to ban Wii smurf...caused alot of trouble in my opinion, as im sure you have already noticed.

well you said in your last post that you will get yourself banned after the holiday so that made me think you were going to, well, do something to get you banned

no no, what i meant was i was going to complain, i wasnt going to do anything stupid enough to get me banned lol.

Hopefully I wont even have to bother complaining. I see no reason why Smurf should be ALLOWED back to the forums, however i see a few reasons why he shouldnt be allowed back.

"Fight in the way of God with those who fight with you, but aggress not; God loves not the aggressors." [Qur'an 2:186]

Islam commands its followers only to attack in self-defense. This implies Islam does not permit acts of terrorism, since a suicide bombing or a plane hijacking is hardly self-defense. On the contrary, this means terrorists are completely missing the point and should not be considered as indicative of Islam in general.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back