Must have accessories?

David328ci

WiiChat Member
Apr 2, 2007
I've had my Wii for a few days now. I was thinking about getting some silicon wiimote covers, but I'd like to know if there are any accessories you guys think anyone with a Wii absolutely must have. I'm considering a Wii fan since it seems like Wiis can overheat. I wouldn't want that to happent mine. TIA :cornut:

nahh...i don't think you need anything else...the silicon covers are cool...you could also get a cover for your wii if you want from decal girl..oh yeah and of course pick up some extra controllers if you plan on playing with your friends..

Last edited:
i had my wii for a while now n its neva overheated also i havent bothered with covers for my remotes (even tho the colours would come in handy to tell them apart) all i will recommend is extra controllers if you plan to play multi player cause passin 1 wiimote around gets difficult and frustrating after a while

I bought the wii on February and has never overheated, the only thing I recommend is if you have HDTV, get some component cables, its worth every penny...

I prefer the Duracell, they have lasted 2 weeks now and the Remote is still half way charged...not bad.

EDIT - Post 400. Cool.

stuff for your wii:

i would suggest: stocking up on batteries (durecell is defo the way to go) more remotes and the stand for the remotes (it holds up 2 remotes and 2 nunchucks)

Back