Must Have Games?

giordun

WiiChat Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi I just got a Wii and I'm looking to add some games to my library. This is the list I have so far

Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Need for Speed: Carbon
Elebits
Mario Party 8

I tried Excite Truck and it looks really boring.

Last edited:
SSBB is not out yet and it sounds like you need to catch up on the Wii news etc.

What type of games do you like?

Last edited:
I play pretty much everything except for those serious 1st person shooters so Elebits is ok (I played my friend's game and it was pretty fun.)

I can get quite a lot of games because I can get fake games here.

What in the hell is a fake game?

Anyway buy some VC games!! there all games that got 8s 9s and 10s in there DAy. Try ocarina of Time or Super mario world. maybe some toejam and Earl or Zelda II. Thers alot to pick from. Also try to rent a bunch of Wii games to see if there worth adding to your collection I recently Rented and Played through Super monkey ball Banana bltiz, eXcite truck, and Red steel Which costed a total of about 6 bucks since i rented each for 1 day.

Fake games are pirated games and can cost from 1 third to 1 fifth of the original game price. It's bad, but what the hell.

I don't want to waste money on VC games cause I've already played most of them. Not a lot of people of my age do that. I actually had the patience to play through FF1 on the NES xD

giordun said:
Fake games are pirated games and can cost from 1 third to 1 fifth of the original game price. It's bad, but what the hell.

I don't want to waste money on VC games cause I've already played most of them. Not a lot of people of my age do that. I actually had the patience to play through FF1 on the NES xD

o ok jw cuz i mean most games on VC have or would rather play on theere console too. u mean pirated games on Wii? don't know where to get any. gotta say i have about 50 games on my PC that i got ( legally of course.....) ya right

You can get them in Hong Kong, China and that's all I know.

No one answered my question yet. I won't be making a lot of visits to buy games so I'm looking to buy quite a lot of games.

I know that Super Paper Mario and TP should keep me playing for a while but I also want a few of those party games.

Last edited:
Revised List
Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Need for Speed: Carbon
Elebits
Mario Party 8
Wario Ware
Sonic
Mario Strikers
Cooking Mama
Tiger Woods PGA Tour