must have strategy!!!!!

wild boi

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2008
what is the must have strategy, i keep losing in the crystal cup final, help me please.

i think therez something wrong wiv my strategy,

my team is dk capt.
wings are birdo and monty mole
def. is dry bones

It's funny because I got to the finals in crystal cup 7 times before I beat it

then beat strikers cup on the first try

just keep at it

change monty mole for a faster character

Last edited by a moderator:
put Boo or Toad on defense and put Bones in one of your wings. Or another passer in the wings. Just because a player is labeled defensive doesn't mean he should be in the back (read: Bones is the best offensive sidekick and Boo is the best defensive sidekick.)

other way round
bones is like the john terry at the back and then u have like messi who is boo on the left wing and the u have koopa on the right wing like a david beckham :D den either dk or bowser who is like a ste gerrard type :D:D

No way dude, Boo in the back is the best. Bones is the like Gerrard, he can get the ball and free kick it, so he's in the middle. And there's no real comparison to Boo, he's just fast and can get the ball upfield quickly. More like Ronaldo I guess, but he doesn't play for Liverpool.

:lol: You guys are both wrong! Chuck Norris is the best sick offensive and defensive. He'd sideKICK the crap outta the crystal cup!!!

no way we have bowser or dk who is gerrard a big powerhouse and then u have ronaldo on the right who is boo speedy and can pass then koopa on the left he can be whoever and BONES at the de back speedy and cant half tackle john terry :D

I mean, yes that's how it is in real soccer, but I'm tell telling you, Boo in the back is the best, with Bones on the wing. Bones has 2-4 scoring options if you know what you're doing and Boo legitimately has like 2. And if you steal the ball with Bones while he's on Defense, you can't move the ball forward because of his poor passing.

Back