Must haves!

Your cool...

Maximo said:
this relates to the topic how? damn spammer
:ciappa:

Hmmm! well its obvious that your a little denser than most so I guess I have to hold your hand and lay it out for you like a small child...

The Thread topic is "Must Haves!" I simply submitted my "must have" product. I did not want to have to go through the trouble of explaining the product myself so I copy and pasted the info off the link I bought my R4 from.

Never thought I'd get criticized for trying to share about a cool addition to one of the many Nintendo products. Granted this is a Wii site but I'd imagine many users on hear have the Nintendo DS.

Little advice for you, think before you post; especially if you could be perceived as an A Hole for posing it.

Late,

About the new games (must haves - this is just my opinion):

Super Mario Galaxy
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Older ones:

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Last edited:
jtkr1ck3t said:
:ciappa:

Hmmm! well its obvious that your a little denser than most so I guess I have to hold your hand and lay it out for you like a small child...

The Thread topic is "Must Haves!" I simply submitted my "must have" product. I did not want to have to go through the trouble of explaining the product myself so I copy and pasted the info off the link I bought my R4 from.

Never thought I'd get criticized for trying to share about a cool addition to one of the many Nintendo products. Granted this is a Wii site but I'd imagine many users on hear have the Nintendo DS.

Little advice for you, think before you post; especially if you could be perceived as an A Hole for posing it.

Late,

You want to talk about thinking? Look at the section this is in "Nintendo Wii Gaming" The question posed here is what are some must haves for the oh my god wait for it......THE NINTENDO WII.......then all of a sudden you come rushing it here babbling about a hacker/modder item for the Nintendo DS something that would be on topic if it would of been in the (watch out here it comes".......................THE NINTENDO DS SECTION of this site.

Even if this was in the proper section you came off more like a salesmen for that company rather than a normal dude just making a suggestion to someone.

Now you want to call me an A-Hole well thanks i know i am one ,and i'm showing it to you now :ciappa:

RE:UC
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Metal of Honor Heroes 2
The Wii Zapper with Links Crossbow Training
Zack and Wiki
Fire Emblem
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
Trauma Canter New Blood(and the first Trauma Center)
theres a couple more but I cant remember them right now.

Battalion Wars 2 is a highly overlooked game by a lot of Wii owners right now. I'm played it over my friends house for about 5 hours and haven't stopped thinking about it since, I'm definitely getting it for Christmas.

Back