MW3 Wii Clan (No EviL)

Alphacourt

WiiChat Member
Mar 27, 2011
House
I'm startin up a new Clan called No EviL.... My names LeGaCy No EviL and my ally code is 4131-2535-2126
Right now we have 2 members Lol...but if yhu if join quick I'll let you be an admin.... No requirments as of right now...you just cant suck haha
Just send me an ally request or respond back to this post if your interested...!

Hey. I'm interested in joining. I currently only play on weekends so could you just send me a request. My ally code is 2326-0055-2909.I'll try and send you one if I get on. My name is Silent Assassin.

Hey, im interested mayby. If I join I want a higher rang because im one of the first... as you said. i have been mod and admin more times so i know i can do stuff like that. ill join you at this moment. and do you have a site for the clan btw? otherwise we should make one. my ingame name is thy$$$^^ and ill add you. im level 42 atm...

Forgot to say that I'm currently prestige 1 lvl 54. And I won't be on until next week.

oh, and btw my last post i sound as a real fokard... sorry for that buts that not how i am.:wink::)

another little thing... if your clan hasnt got a site yet post asap please then i make one :)

Assasin i will add you because im sure im going to join.:lovewii:

and last post for today,,, assasin you have post a wrong ally code... please change?

Mod edit:
No multi-posting, use the edit button instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Here is my code 2326-0055-2900.

Hey. I'm just testing my signature. Also Alphacourt, I sent you a request.

Mod edit: No multi-posting, use the edit button instead.

Hmm, Im looking on this site a few days at this post now and alphacourt still didnt reply :(

if it takes even longer then a week before he replys I have to think about his activity and what he wants with the clan... sorry im so hard but im alreaddy looking for a clan about 2/3 months.

I have got another clan alreaddy sorry thanks tough. if you guys want to join that one, its called AF. and its on this site.

Mod edit: No multi-posting, use the edit button instead.

I'm going to give him til Sunday to reply or I'll join that AF clan thys is talking about.

Yo I already replyed so what are you talking about? && I added yhu and sent yhu messages thru the game so I have been keeping in touch

My mast post probablu didnt go thru but I did respond to yall

Mod edit:
No double posting, use the edit button instead.

Hi, im 25601, I quickscope and normally play. Im great with trickshots too, il show you in game ;D

Il add you! 2949-9153-1670

hey im in lolol
ill type up my ally code
also have black ops
im usually known as GRIM[REAPER]

I'm in
also i have a head set for the wii too

Mod edit: No double posting, use the edit button instead.

Back