MX vs ATV Untamed - Backflip?

wii_bad

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2008
Does anyone know how to do a backflip or a 360. I'm using the standard vertical wiimote config. I've tried everything I can think of. Any help is much appreciated!

Another MX VS ATV question................is there a way to save the stuff you unlock with the YOUGOTIT cheat code. Sucks to have to type it in everytime.

sandbrat44 said:
Another MX VS ATV question................is there a way to save the stuff you unlock with the YOUGOTIT cheat code. Sucks to have to type it in everytime.

I saved a profile, then typed in the code, then went back and resaved the profile. Now I just load that profile every time I start the game and don't have to retype the code. I think you have to manually go back and save the profile to save any high scores etc. It doesn't autosave anything.

OooooKaaaaay. Seems to be one of the great mysteries of the wiiniverse. So... from anotha forum:

"If you are using the nunchuk you hold in the B & C Buttons and push forward on the control stick and then pull back quickly. Be sure you do this just as you are leaving the jump, the ski jump is a good place to practice."

Thx 2 MarkJMK on GameSpot Forums

not to0 be off topic but can u do a mini review about the game so i know if i should get it or not? thx.

Has anyone gotten this backflip to work? I have tried for hours, but still can't get it to come around. Also, has anyone figured out the 360?

back flip or 360??

if you want to make it you need to first press c and z and pull the stick foward and the backwards, while you are in the face of the jump...:yesnod::yesnod::papermario:

Back