My Artwork Thread[Large Images-56KB Beware]

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
Here is all the stuff I can find in my Photo bucket album

Some Album art for the band my friends and I are forming(Name Has Changed)
rebel-against-authoirty_2.jpg

Arc-of-rebellion.gif

Here is some general work
popouttest.jpg

HMbanner.jpg

Gamebanner.gif

f462a20e.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Winry_siggy.gif

FMA.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

dead_revoultion.jpg

Gaara_anistash_2.png

Anistash_manga_cover.png

Dark_forest_friends.png

Gaara_anistash.png

Naruto_demon_memroy_remix.png

test.png

Ginny.png

Thats about it. What does everyone think?

Generally I'm a dark artist person, same with my lyrics, very,very dark. Some call my lyrics emo, but they don't talk about cutting yourself xD

Thanks for the compliments.

thats kool man...i just started doing some image editing stuff too when im bored... im not too good at it tho lol ill post sum up later...

Now, you have done a lot but I have not seen much improvement, what I recomend is try your hand at doing some smaller sig work and read some tutorials and then eventually your skills for LA will improve.

Some of those had real potential but you didnt utilize, for example for the top one on your second list, top half white bottem half colour, render all the same, you could of made the colour mixing look more professional and stylish and make the bottem half of the render colour or maybe the top half of the render colour so you will mix the white and the colour if you understand.

About the white/color one. it was ment to be a "pop-out" that ddin't work. I'd take the white away, and render it, if I had PS.

I drew this in math today, I figured it sort of looked like a ninja...a monster ninja xD
This is the first time i've made a full body drawing...all my other drawings are crap.
My style of drawing consecrates of me randomly drawing connecting stright and curved lines, then making something out of those lines, when I see something I could make.
ninjauf9.jpg

DRMARIO said:
Please don't ignore me.
I'm suggesting you help bring an old, good, thread back to life.

The Art Thread could do with your input.

Please bring it back to life, or I'll sulk.

D S said:
I drew this in math today, I figured it sort of looked like a ninja...a monster ninja xD
This is the first time i've made a full body drawing...all my other drawings are crap.
My style of drawing consecrates of me randomly drawing connecting stright and curved lines, then making something out of those lines, when I see something I could make.
ninjauf9.jpg

It looks like a stock broker raising his sheet in the air...

Just his arm is visible?

Back