My B-Day today. My present and thoughts...

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
Well today is my birthday, and i got a present, a wii game, DBZ: BT3. (I asked for this)
My thoughts: Well in my package it came with a bonus dvd, the ten top fights. this dvd showed fights from the tv shows and movies. i liked it, i thought it was cool.
Now for the game, I will cover 3 major catagories.
1. Starting Roster: The starting roster is better than i expected, you already have vegito both forms, gogeta ss1, all goku forms except for gt forms, all gohans, well you get my point, its a darn good starting roster.
2. Story Mode:
The story mode is pretty cool because you have the option to play the battle as it was on tv. For example, the way the raditz(←not sure of correct spelling) fight ended is the way it ended in the show, with the speacial beam cannon.
Another thing is that the story mode is a little shorter than BT2(←from what i hear), but its not a big deal to me.
3. Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection:
This mode would've been better if it wasn't slow. it had different fight modes like custom, normal, and ranked, but the fights are slow. but im patient so i can live with it.

My score:

8.0 Great.

First, Happy Birthday :)

Second, good review, I still dont plan on buying that game though. Would a person who is not into fighting games actually like it?

Back