Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Metroid_Prime_Sig_Tut_by_tonyhawkcheater.png

Made by Me.
Tutorial made in Ms Paint/PS 7 .
Sig done in Photoshop 7.0 .
Please make compliments and comments.
Thank you for reading.
And please follow the tutorial and please send in your result !
:)

Last edited:
i was just screwing around on gimp when i made my sig. its terrible i know, but i had no idea how to use the program and have since deleted it (not because i didnt like it, but somehow all my brushes kept getting deleted)

Lol thanks for the comments, my tutorial was made in Ms Paint. >.<
:)

I am sorry for the bump. And if you could point out any improvements or mistakes I have not found out about, please post below.

Comments:

@immortaldave: You can actually get PhotoShop 7.0 from the free version of Limewire and virus-free. And thanks for the rep and sig ! :)

@XwiimasturX:
Bad news. But the background of your sig looks tight.

@Almo:
Thanks !

@Byuakuya:
Thank you also !

@ssbb_lover: Lol. I actually was inspired by your awesome tut, to make a tut of my own ! :) I am now going to follow your tutorial. With the same favor, can you send me a result of mine ?

Very nice, I like it a lot, it is active but sharp.

Gah, I love your style dude<3

Thanks Jam :)

Well, this is officially my style. So I guess you guys can 'copy' my style. :lol:

I like the style and effect of your Backgrounds and the fact they go really well with the render, that's probably why your sigs are appealing to me.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I like the style and effect of your Backgrounds and the fact they go really well with the render, that's probably why your sigs are appealing to me.

Lmao, that reminds of my first sig days......*about like 5 months ago ???*, my backgrounds used to really suck, the reason why is, that I used to make my backgrounds, by brushes ! lawl :lol: And thanks for the compliment :)

Close said:
Lmao, that reminds of my first sig days......*about like 5 months ago ???*, my backgrounds used to really suck, the reason why is, that I used to make my backgrounds, by brushes ! lawl :lol: And thanks for the compliment :)

I am still beginning to make sig's and I hope to improve soon, I am currently trying to work on have to make different types of backgrounds.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I am still beginning to make sig's and I hope to improve soon, I am currently trying to work on have to make different types of backgrounds.

Here some ideas,

1. my tutorial ^

2. Brushes

3. A stock, or the stock of the picture, if you did not use a render.

4. Use a chrome effect.

6. A combination of the above.

Close said:
Here some ideas,

1. my tutorial ^

2. Brushes

3. A stock, or the stock of the picture, if you did not use a render.

4. Use a chrome effect.

6. A combination of the above.

Yeah, I am looking into stocks and such

I will make a sig tonight:)

Back