My Biggest Opprotunity Yet!!

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
My local Toys R Us is getting Wii's in tommarow morning...they open at 10...im planning on leaving at around 5 and getting there probably 5:30 they are probably getting around 100 like last time. do you think that is getting there early enough?

yer proberly are getting there before ayonw else!, GOOD LUCK ON GETTING ONE MATE!!!!:thumbsup:

Make sure that they will not force a bundle on you. Check their ad just to make sure.

Yeah be careful of these stupid Bundle Packs that BestBuy, Walmart, and the like try to force on consumers. And yeah I think if you get there at 5:30Am you'll be alright. Although to be honest I'd probably get there at like 7:30AM. But you know more about where you live, demand, etc. GOOD LUCK though and trust me it will be worth the wait. Feel free to ask any questions you have (if any) when you're setting up, etc.

Now that Christmas is over, you have a good chance of getting one. If they are getting about 100, I don't think you'll have to go so early. It'll be empty.

Which Toys R Us? I haven't heard of any Wii sales in NJ. But getting there at 5:30 is perfect. I waited an extra hour the first time I tried and got scrued over. But then again, I went to Target so Toys R Us is different.

yes go at 5:30 even its it is really early...then wait in the car..until some people show up..then run out and beat them there..(i did that hahah) who cares if your are not #1? so what if you get 2 or 3...so thats a good plana!

yeah 5 is way to early. I would go at 7 if you really wanted on. cause somehow i got mine 15 mins before opening. 11 of 32 and my city is pretty large. Also it was in the sunday ad.

I could have gotten a Wii at launch. However, I would have been forced to buy a bundle. I said Hell no. 3 months later, I'm still Wiiless. :sad:

FR. said:
Now that Christmas is over, you have a good chance of getting one. If they are getting about 100, I don't think you'll have to go so early. It'll be empty.

Hes asking about a Wii, not an Xbox lol

Member of this site since Jul 2006 and 500 posts? You deserve it, man!
Get there early, around 4 or 5 (better safe than sorry). PLUS, if there's another line for accessories like there was for me at Target get there first too because they will run out.
Now get some sleep and set your alarm :D

thanks guys, and its the Toys R Us in Rockaway ARav i called right when they opened this morning asked for the video games department, asked about the Wii, and instantly no stutter or UHHH, told me...We will have Wii's in stock tommarow morning 10 a.m...i giggled and hopped around for joy. lol....yeah me and my dad are going were calling it our "end of Wii plan" getting there early just to guarantee that our Wii search will finally end...i really hope i get one...idk how im gonna react once i have a Wii in my hands :) :thumbsup:

Back