My Brain Age 2 Stylus Pack arrived!

sirgrim

Casually Hardcore
Sep 18, 2007
Got my stylus pack in the mail from Nintendo yesterday free for registering Brain Age 2.

Comes in a neat paper case that seems coated in aluminum. Says Nintendo on the front and has all the stylii sitting neatly inside. Might add pics later if people want them.

Pretty snazzy. Anyone else get theirs yet?

Cool....what do they look like?

Is it too late to get mine? I bought the game, but haven't registered it. It would be nice to get a new stylus since I just broke one. Do you get free gifts for registering games a lot?

TacosTacos said:
Cool....what do they look like?

Is it too late to get mine? I bought the game, but haven't registered it. It would be nice to get a new stylus since I just broke one. Do you get free gifts for registering games a lot?

Might not be to late, I think they're shipping until they run out or the end of the first week of October, so hurry up and register.

They look like normal DSL Stylii, but there's red, orange, yellow, green, sky blue, deep purple and purple.

I haven't gotten to much free stuff, 3 free issues of Nintendo Power is all I can remember. People that registered Big Brain Academy for the Wii got a Wiimote keychain light, but I didn't get that game.

Yes, but I haven't played it in a couple months.

I don't have it handy, try going to the Pokemon Diamond board up top. A lot of people in there have it and are looking for players.

Pictures!

stylii1cv9.jpg

stylii2ev1.jpg

stylii3wu3.jpg

Hey, where'd he come from? :D

cristiano7 said:
ya man is there other places to buy it other than registering for it

I don't think so. I haven't seen them anywhere else, and on the back it says 'not for sale'.

Back