My bro just got a 360...

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
well ya, my bro got a 360 it should be here in a week or 2 and we are trying to find a good not counter strike shooter any suggestions? we are considering gears of war, vages and graw2... i am looking for some non shooter suggestions like Oblivion and forza... thx for all the help!
-------
edit!
-------
we are only going to buy 3 games...

Last edited:
Get Oblivion, you won't be dissapointed if your'e a RPG player. Gears of War is a great game, Half Life 2, Halo 3 is coming soon, Crackdown, Forza is supposed to be great, Saints Row, Rainbow Six, Dead Rising, Lost Planet,Check out Fable 2, The Elder scrolls-Shivering Isles, FEAR, Dead or Alive 4, I really didn't like it but...Perfect Dark Zero has a good score on Gamespot, Ghost Recon...any of them, I don't know if it's out yet...but I've seen it on the internet many times...I figured it must be popular...Devil May Cry 4

Haha, most of these are shooters..I'm sorry. Most of the great games on Xbox are shooters. Try out Viva Pinata.

I don't have an Xbox 360 myself, but I decided to make you a quick list from gamespot.com.

MysticGohan said:
thx... ok my bro and me are not sure what to get, gears or rainbow six?
i think gears of war is a better game
but rainbow six is way more like counter strike
(i have both)

Back