My bro just got a 360...

MysticGohan said:
we got it off of ebay and for some stupid reason it takes 1 week to clear the payment through payapl and 1 week for shipping
thats not right paypal only takes a few minutes to clear not a week

... we checked the rateing of the person and we have a a account on paypal.com.... how is that fraud, also should note this is the first time this happend...:-/

Last edited:
i really liked fable for the xbox...thought it was pretty sweet...good pick up on the 360...you should get a wii as well tho :p

far cry instincts: predator is a great FPS thats hella fun online since there are user made maps.

its cheap too

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
double post
why stop at double?
go for triple!
go for ultra!
go for megaaaposttt!!!!

woah i just found a thread you started about this on wii-volution.com or something, i was just searching about some articles to learn some things and what not and found this, such a small world the interweb is..
hey, could you send wiirulez a pm asking if he was registered to wiichat? because there was a member by that name here along time ago...

Last edited:
^ ya i played that game at my friends house its really fun i am defanty going to get it. btw you avatar scares me. :scared:

Sovieto said:
why stop at double?
go for triple!
go for ultra!
go for megaaaposttt!!!!

woah i just found a thread you started about this on wii-volution.com or something, i was just searching about some articles to learn some things and what not and found this, such a small world the interweb is..
hey, could you send wiirulez a pm asking if he was registered to wiichat? because there was a member by that name here along time ago...
he said "uh...dont think I did. Within what time frame??"

BTW i got both games so i guess ill see some of you online something.

Last edited:
MysticGohan said:
he said "uh...dont think I did. Within what time frame??"

BTW i got both games so i guess ill see some of you online something.
up to a year ago (when wii was announced) till the release date is the time frame

Back