My brother sold our WII!

Jsheehan1942

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2007
he sold it to get a 360 elite and after thinkin bout it itwas kinda smart cuz all my wii was doing was collecting dust

they need to make like a wii elite and get next gen graphics and games soon!

Have fun with your 360, but paintballer's right, next gen gfx isn't what the wii is all about. Future revisions may include more memory and colors, but not a different engine.

If gfx is all you're after, there are plenty of other options. If the Wii is what you're after, there's only one option.

As far as games go, they're coming. Not as fast as they could, but soon enough.

Sucks for you, you shoulda bought it from him by the way what makes you think your 360 won't collect dust as well

You sold your wii (or your 'brother' did) and purchased a 360 elite.
Who cares? And why do you have to make a thread about this?
It's not going to make a good conversation on here except members saying 'you should of kept your wii'. What do you expect people to say?
Rant over ,
Lee.j

The Wii is about interactivity. That is what I love so much about it. If I wanted graphics, I'd go watch a movie. ;) Not that I do not mind great graphics, of course. They definitely do add to games, but I still love old 8-bit graphics. Call me an old-school girl, but little waving arms at the end of a battle are the best!

Well, whatever you or your brother chose to do, thats your choice. Have fun with whatever console you want to play on.

My Wii is collecting dust too, but I won't sell it. When you buy Nintendo you need to realise that good games only come out once in a blue moon, but when they do........ it's like wow!!

same! i hardly use my wii now i have my 360 but i am keeping it for when i have the urge to play wii sports etc

but i think 360 FTW!

I use my 360 the most too now out of any console (now that Super Paper Mario is beat), but that's because I have Guitar Hero 2 for it, not because I like it better as a console.

:lol:

I'm addicted to Guitar Hero 2.

ur probly right about the graphics part, hey, there not the greatest, but the wii isnt about that, its about the gameplay , if i wanted somthing with high performance graphics id do what u did, but id say the wii has a much deeper gaming experience in my point of view.

Back