My Brute

notthisagainfe9.jpg

SAGE for viral marketing

Wow, that's the fourth one on this forum.

I don't see what people find so appealing about this.

Is that Jesus? Why are you posting offending pictures? Why is Jesus a statue? Are you a Catholic? Do you believe it's OK to worship images of Jesus? Why did you even see fit to reply to this thread in the first place?
:confused: ...I thought Christians were okay with statues of Jesus (see: Rio de Janeiro)? And what does being Catholic have to do with anything?

Wow, that's the fourth one on this forum.

I don't see what people find so appealing about this.
Its fun at first but then you relize your wasting time watching something that is basically a very dull fight
Is that Jesus? Why are you posting offending pictures? Why is Jesus a statue? Are you a Catholic? Do you believe it's OK to worship images of Jesus? Why did you even see fit to reply to this thread in the first place?
Thats not offensive

If I wanted to offend a religion id post that Jesus fing Christ pic, or that pic of Mohammad, a jew pic or that pic or one that says Lemmy sucks

Yeah actually dont click on my link. Waste of time... I went up against this guy who blocked and dodged everyone of my attacks.. and ppl have random bears that do 25 dmg and like a zillion health

Back