My Butt Handed to Me Every Time...

Koops23

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2007
I'm surprised because I'm always good at Mario Sports games. But now, I've been had. Every single time I play WiFi I get my butt handed to me. I am so bad. I don't know what's wrong. I pick good combinations, plan out goals, and even stay away from the other team when shooting. But still I can never score. And then the other team just walks up to my goal and shoots and scores....W....T....F.

So ummm, what should I do. I really like the game and don't want to stop playing it, but it makes me so frustrated that I have to quit. Any help or advice?

Oh yea, my record is W: 4/L: 17 if I'm not mistaken.

I had exactly the same problem.

I haven't played it since two weeks after I got it because of it =/

wii_cammy said:
I played it 3 times
it was so boring

Actually it can get pretty intense at times. But yes, one of the most frustrating games I've ever played.

it's pretty tough for me too. i just got it yesterday, and i feel like i'm kinda getting the hang of it, but some matches are bad frustrating. i get so confused when theres like fire and lightning and crap all over the place. i lose track of where my team is and stuff. i got through the single-player fire cup but after that i couldn't do anything. i still think it's fun though.

Im probably the person you play that frustrated u :p and Ive never played strikers that much. U gotta study the captains and mix your squad to fit captain. Id recommend getting the hammer bros. They are offenive machines.

Yeah I still really like the game though. My name is Jeremy on wifi so let me know if you've played me :p

i've been kicking butt recently, i'm winning about 80% of my games. I just played an awesome game that lasted forever. it was so close each time. ha, i'm proud of myself. I don't know if i've just not been playing the really good people (but the guy i just beat was like 148-30 or something). I'm not amazing, but i have a definite strategy and i know my weaknesses, i just haven't learned how to deal with certain strategies which are repeated by many many players.

i jus got the game and i'v been gettin the crap kiked outta me. but its still a good game

im insanely bad @ this game, i practice a little an i think i know what 2 do, then get my ass handed to me. i notice a little improvement tho

yeah, and also stick with it. I went into online almost right away and got smashed, so i decided to play through some cups first and try again later, and i improved dramatically.

penguinphil said:
yeah, and also stick with it. I went into online almost right away and got smashed, so i decided to play through some cups first and try again later, and i improved dramatically.

I suck with the cups too :D I can't get past this silver cup.

Koops23 said:
I suck with the cups too :D I can't get past this silver cup.

to be fair, i haven't beaten the silver cup, i've lost twice in the final round before diddy kong. But i'm going to start the cups all over again using the team I use online now. But just like in any game, the computer plays much differently than human players.

I just did the first cup and went online. I'm now w:57 - l:52 at one point I was 10 - 20 just keep trying you'll get better.

Well I did a little bit better after trying for the silver cup again (I went W: 7/L: 3 in the first round but lost to Yoshi in the second). It was someone who only did a Hammer Bros. strategy so it was easy to win. But then I was royally owned once again after that series.

Back