My cat

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
People my cat dies

Can you all just say sorry. I left school early just to see where his rests can you guys help me feel better thanks
I have his pic here

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 16
i dont know what id do if my dog died. i love her so much. i feel for ya. sorry for your loss. loosing a pet can be just as painful as loosing a family member

I'm sorry...I have a cat as well..i had it since i was 3 years old and i'm 18 now..so that makes her 15 human years..and i know i don't have long with her..i consider her like my best friend cause we literally grew up together. Oh such a sad thread :(

So sad... Sry dude. Hope you feel better but your one cat looks just like mine kinda.
IM003392.jpg

IM003423.jpg

aweee im so sorry to hear that :( :( :( ive lost a couple cats (one very tragically she was only a youngen :() and my first cat that i lost was sooooo amazing i literally cried for hours when he died.

and your cat looks alot like the one i have now. shes only a kitten still though. my mom got another one to get over the tragedy we went through.

yea, that sucks man. i have 3 cats, one of them is 18, and i grew up with him and stuff, he just last week had to get his toe removed because of a tumor. my cat is old. i feel your pain. how old was ur cat man?

Back