My computer cant recognize my USB

Eternal Wi

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8438-3194-7500-3040
some one please help me, I have no idea how to do make it recognize can some one please help me out?

What type is it?

Usb dongle?

Flash drive?

Mr. person said:
wat do u mean, someone as a DS or Wii for the wi-fi usb thing
it has nothing to do with the consoles

Cpt.McCloud said:
What type is it?

Usb dongle?

Flash drive?
I dont know.. it's the official Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector (sorry for double post, dont know if that's allowed)

Eternal Wi said:
I dont know.. it's the official Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector (sorry for double post, dont know if that's allowed)

Well, it is a dongle and no double posting isnt aloud, in future edit your previous post please.

The Wi-Fi dongle goes on your Ds/Wii.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Well, it is a dongle and no double posting isnt aloud, in future edit your previous post please.

The Wi-Fi dongle goes on your Ds/Wii.
thankyou and im really really sorry for double posting

Eternal Wi said:
thankyou and im really really sorry for double posting

No problem, just dont do it in future:)

If you need further help maybe you shoud consult any sort of manual you got with your purchase, I do not own the usb dongle so I do not know much about it after this point:)

Cpt.McCloud said:
No problem, just dont do it in future:)

If you need further help maybe you shoud consult any sort of manual you got with your purchase, I do not own the usb dongle so I do not know much about it after this point:)

It dint wanted to work wend I connected it to my Wii but thanks either way :) i'll consult my manual like you said :)

Last edited:
if you are using Vista it won't work

You know, I bet you could use that for your laptop or wireless desktop instead of having a wireless card. Anyways, I wanted to add...Do you plug your USB cords in the front of your computer? Becuase theres always a stronger signal in the back.

Back