My custom padded case made for SSBB

Belarr

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2008
Southern California
This is a custom case for my copy of SSBB, it was crafted out of a blue foam to specific dimensions and has a tight seal.
5.jpg

Watcha think?

Last edited:
crazy but i like. lmao case for a video game. some people may think you have a gun instead of a video game in a case like that.

simple because their those crazy @$$ gamers you hear in the news who killed someone and stole their game. now if one of those people see him walking home from the local game-stop they will be like nah screw that he has a case. then they will see another person coming out from game-stop SOPPOSEBLY hiding his game. they will be like "That the guy LETS DO IT"

BTW to your case LOVE IT!

DAMIAN said:
simple because their those crazy @$$ gamers you hear in the news who killed someone and stole their game. now if one of those people see him walking home from the local game-stop they will be like
WTF hes holding a case walking out of a gamestop at midnight. if anything theyd begin to rob you when they notice it says NINTENDO and then run away. hahaha

i still guarantee someone is going to think its a gun case.

Last edited:
Guys, its a case to hold his game at his house. its not protection from muggers. The case is so that he can charish brawl, in its cool case, :lol:

Weell, that's good that you got a case.....makes the game feel more special.

The place where I'm leaving Brawl is my Wii...

but wouldnt the disc be in his drive then? defeats the purpose of having a case. lol

Milton.S said:
Hehe so i guess you believe the hype.
Not saying i don't because this game is gonna have me hooked.

I'm already hooked and i don't even have the game yet :crazy:
and I'm sure I'm not the only one, just take a look, the guy made a case for it :yesnod:

nice job on ur case by the way.

~X

Go into Gamestop on midnight in a black suit.

"This is official business please step aside"

Go buy Brawl and walk out

"The situation has been confirmed as safe, please continue going about your day"

Back