My custom Wii menu / Brawl textures

Marth101

Respect the Tiara
Feb 8, 2008
Houston, Texas
Wii Online Code
2257-8572-4114-2660
Last edited:
WOW i want a wii menu like that can you tell me how to get one?

The only thing you need is the homebrew channel, along with preloader and another app. I would tell you how to get this stuff, but it's against the forum rules (almost every forum) to post links, regarding hacking/modding.

Just look for tutorials, they're everywhere.

BUMP

Don't feel its necessary to make a new thread so I'll just say it here.

I will be making a vid tutorial, showing how to make the wii menu look like that, plus get hbc and all that good stuff, since a lot of people keep sending me messages on YT and stuff. So yeah, will have a tutorial up, in a day or two.

Sadly, you can't.

Well you can still update the wii, for the use of the wii shop channel, but not through Nintendo's regular updates. As that will brick your wii, or can delete the hbc and stuff.

BUMP

Ok, I finished the vid tutorial, I said I was going to do, due to many people asking me how i got my Wii menu like that.

So here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z92kzPjfXs

If you still have some questions, feel free to pm me, or hit me up on AIM.

AIM: xmarth101x

^I don't play fighting games anymore. Just fps now.

Mainly MW2.

BUMP

Going to be making another video, on the different kinds of cool apps you can install on your wii when you have the hbc (such as radio, media channels, etc etc). Not going to be posting the files or anything on this thread, since its against forum rules, so check in the video description when I make the video.

Back