My Ds Lite???!!!

motherbrainrulez

WiiChat Member
May 17, 2006
glass tank, zebes
Wii Online Code
8024-1926-5495-8435
I have had it for about a week and still don't know what to do with the little cartridge thats in the GBA slot, any help?
PS. today i completed MP hunters and beat goreas 2nd stage (hooray)

motherbrainrulez said:
I have had it for about a week and still don't know what to do with the little cartridge thats in the GBA slot, any help?
PS. today i completed MP hunters and beat goreas 2nd stage (hooray)

Do you play GBA games with the Lite? If not just keep it in there. And congrats on beating Hunters, I want to buy it but it looks kinda iffy to me. Is the single player campaign any fun?

online is awsome and campaign is pretty cool i'm stuck on the second boss monster thing though lol its like a giant eye

you know what i did with the gba cover i replaced it with this :D

big_img6.jpg

Last edited:
motherbrainrulez said:
but i looked inside it and it had a microchip
I actually opened mine up (sorry, didn't think to take pics), and there is a circuit board, which is very different from a microchip. A ciruit board is what chips and other electronic components are mounted to (in this case, it's the green), and for some reason, there are teminals at the edge with traces leading from them. However, these traces just lead off into nowhere and do nothing but sit there.

yeah im dumb founded it seems the it has a purpose but since it just sit it probably just has surplus stuff in it well thats my thoery

Yeah, i was wondering. You no the previous DS (The original one) a couple of my friends had this weird think happen to their hinges, have any of u guys experienced this with the LITES?

I have. It's just a small crack on one side of the hinge. It hasn't caused any problems, it just looks a little bit bad. But, you really don't even notice it that much, it's just big enough for it to be there.

m7ticalm said:
Yeah, i was wondering. You no the previous DS (The original one) a couple of my friends had this weird think happen to their hinges, have any of u guys experienced this with the LITES?

yeah my cousin's hinge cracked after the second week.
his crack is long though and it makes it look really bad.....

Back